Elemo

Sep 15, 2019
What is wrong with the android version? An error about about can not find or open something....then say reinstall or delete....and nothing happend...

Osmav

Jul 7, 2018
So far I have postponed playing this game, I like this game very much.
GF's body is so realistic and writer had a good grasp on ntr fetish. I'll be looking forward to the next update.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
i'm getting this when I tries to play the latest version
===
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "J:\simulation games\Pandoras_Box-0.7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "J:\simulation games\Pandoras_Box-0.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 300, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "J:\simulation games\Pandoras_Box-0.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 135, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream
===
Edit: don't know why but using the compressed version worked for me while the uncompressed download keeps giving the above mentioned error =/

Last edited:
Reactions: Elemo

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Haven't played this is many updates and hoped by now he would get it back on track but judging by these comments it's gotten even worse. :cry:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 10, 2018
Very similar approach to the type of game I plan on creating eventually, a more advanced version of the corruption/ntr VNs many love so that was interesting. Found the side chicks of the MC a bit lackluster but that works in its own sense as having them outshine Nadia would remove from the game. Also found the scene with ugly bastard george and the step-ladder funny in the sense I've seen that exact precise scenario in like 3 other corruption games. I guess writing unique corruption scenes is difficult. The characterization and build up of the base relationship goes a long way with increasing the impact of latter NTR and that was a little lacking in the early sections, not enough time developing a player-nadia-mc emotional connection and the choice to immediately declare them in an open relationship as seriously odd because they for all intensive purposes aren't in one and doing so just removes from the spice.

Other than those few minor points though a seriously impressive game. Renders are god damn gorgeous, NTR is smoking hot, love the attention to detail with some of the smaller details like the text boxes and font, gallery feature is always a plus (hope sound comes into that eventually as that was another plus in scenes), what I believe was a low-key reference to katie's corruption I loved(Blair) as that game doesn't get enough love. Props to the developer and I hope he sticks with the project long enough to see some of the potential here fully fleshed out. I find alot of corruption games end with a gangbang and that's a bit premature, lots of dark territory to explore beyond that, that i've never seen explored by anyone.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
As I went through the game gallery today, I had a thought which may be the reason the dev has gone the way he did in terms of Bill having his way with the heroine.

It struck me that so far we haven't seen many sex scenes. Appart for the initial couple setting at the very start, Bill is the only one to have had penetrative sex with her, as well as one random guy (note she was intoxicated for that too). All the others only had teases. And so I thought it appeared the dev wanted to build up the corruption gradually, slowly even. But also wanted to give something more for the readers so they don't get bored waiting for the 'good stuff', and thought using Bill and drugs would be the best way.

This could explain it even though I don't think it makes it right. If it is though, I do believe there are other ways to make the script work without using that subterfuge. Feel free to get in touch if you fancy suggestions on how to.

If it's not it, well... let's enjoy her while we can and hope we don't get pushed overboard.

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
Absolutely great game. I do like the way the story is being handled, too. The fact that the girl is always being manipulated in one way or the other (led to believe her boyfriend is cheating on her, taking drugs and alcohol) serves as justification for her sex scenes. I think the whole game will focus later on on how she and her BF deal with that - will she slowly succumb to corruption and become her "slut" self even without any drugs or emotional trickery, or will she learn the truth and try to get her relationship with her boyfriend back on track, despite the difficulties?

Looking forward to each update, and god I hope the author doesn't give up on this game. I absolutely love it, it's one of my favourites.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow that is the ultimate game with so many paths you don't want to take.
I felt sorry for the mc so clueless as to what was going on around him.
Sorry that they made him so clueless I should say.
I really hope he grows a p.. for the next version.
That Bill is so annoying and really unlikeable.
Maybe he gets hit by a car or something to get rid of that leech.
And that annoying Boss at work. I don't think they can make him more annoying.
Maybe he dies of a stroke from over stroking himself.
Usually there is one or 2 bad guys in a game but this game is like the holy grail of bad guys.
Very interesting game enjoy and dislike it at the same time.
A lot of thouht was put into this and I hope it gets better.
Just dont forget to give it a happy ending and every bad guy gets arrested in the end.

Reactions: Tiredx

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
I think the option to have a happy ending is always great, but I really like the fact that Bill is so terrible and is getting away with it. It's rare to see stories where such a scumbag is actually successful in his plans (at least initially) so it's kind of refreshing to see a situation where the bad guy is playing his cards just right and the good people find themselves without much option. Corruption is the central theme of this plot, and Bill encapsulates corruption in human form.

Reactions: MacDoobie

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I think the option to have a happy ending is always great, but I really like the fact that Bill is so terrible and is getting away with it. It's rare to see stories where such a scumbag is actually successful in his plans (at least initially) so it's kind of refreshing to see a situation where the bad guy is playing his cards just right and the good people find themselves without much option. Corruption is the central theme of this plot, and Bill encapsulates corruption in human form.
Yes. I really dislike Bill...that is what makes the NTR so delicious. But the MC is really to blame, his greed got him into this mess so it is a just payback. Nice plot so far.

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
is there a cheat code or something I can use to unlock the girls choices because many times one is grayed out and I cant use it?

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
I'm really enjoying this game it has great renders, thankfully no giant blimp tits. every scene has animation and some of the best cum shots I've seen. Loved how Nadia gave Eugene a little cum kiss as she left the restaurant with Bill, hopefully he'll get more tastes of cum later. I can hardly wait to see Riley teach her how to eat pussy.

is there a cheat code or something I can use to unlock the girls choices because many times one is grayed out and I cant use it?
To get her started down the road to debauchery you need to refuse to have sex with her when you get the chance then you will see a lot of good scenes.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes