Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I have mixed feelings about this update..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is my only gripe.
I agree with you,

But compared to the previous updates...it seems to be a masterpiece. The mother was a bit out of nowhere. Felt meh to me.

My MC (Nadia) seems to get the ability to get a bit of a spine...and the blackmail on her seemed at least somewhat plausible.
(The male MC is a joke, I ceased worrying about him since the first release...he is just a straight out loser. The only guy I hate more then him is Bill. I hope Nadia ends up with the Gym instructure or the guy at the shopping centre)

The prevous updates were trash when looking at the options the games gave you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is what we are left with after the paradise debacle ... Dev itching to start another game to fill the render times ... maybe it is meh to dev too ... just not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

Hope is dev can turn this around and make it blossom ... there should be enough game world
built by now to try and tidy the script and make all them fates make a lil more sense.

Game On!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fight your obsession ... engulf your disdain into the gal of your dreams and save this game!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
not even close to R - you the MC make the choice to get Ds or BBCs
Depends on your definition of Rape, the first time Bill sleeps with Nadia is Rape, she either refuses and he does it anyway or she is too drunk to give consent, both of which Bill knows.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
not even close to R - you the MC make the choice to get Ds or BBCs
What game did you play!? Bill uses a date rape drug twice in the game and rapes her at least once (Depending on your definition it could be more). Depending on your choice in the first encounter, it's either a full out textbook definition rape or at best case scenario date rape.

Not even close...is a pretty fucked up way of looking at rape. Let's just say I would not leave my daughter (if I had one) with you, if that is your view.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
What game did you play!? Bill uses a date rape drug twice in the game and rapes her at least once (Depending on your definition it could be more). Depending on your choice in the first encounter, it's either a full out textbook definition rape or at best case scenario date rape.

Not even close...is a pretty fucked up way of looking at rape. Let's just say I would not leave my daughter (if I had one) with you, if that is your view.
you are so delusional ! way worst brain than the orange man ! mixing reality with games?? Y I K E S !

Reactions: The Sailor Man

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
After playing for 10 mins, the boyfriend loses money in poker to his girlfriend's ex. And he offers to forget the debt if the boyfriend helps smooth over the relationship between the girlfriend and her ex. There is no choice to say "go fuck yourself". Naaaah, I'm out.

Have fun, fellow f95zone denizens who like that kind of content.
And through the game half reply messages up higher are disbled tharts stuffing up game for me

Reactions: JamieSadistic

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
you are so delusional ! way worst brain than the orange man ! mixing reality with games?? Y I K E S !
So are you saying Bill did not rape Nadia when he first spiked her drink and then forced himself on her while she was struggling to not do it?

Yes or No

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Dude, I wrote the Kekistani definition of rape myself...That is rape in any country.

The great KeK himself told me that it is now officially in the Law books.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes