juanito

Jun 19, 2017
good cautionary tale about the dangers of gambling but a bit over the top :p
the gf is very cute tho

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

I wanna wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! Hope it's filled with lots of smiles and happiness.

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

I wanna wish you all a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! Hope it's filled with lots of smiles and happiness.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Perhaps if you guys want to argue about this you can take it to PM's instead of cluttering up discussion about the game.

Different people play games for different reasons. Some play to see themselves as that character and some play them more as someone that controls what happens but see what happens to characters they control more like a god playing with people etc. No one way is right or wrong and each to their own.

Reactions: duane71 and Mwanted

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please don't remind me of alien daughter.

Out of every game i've ever played i've never seen a character wasted as much as she was.

1 decent ending and nothing happens in it. Sure it's sweet to see her get a nice dad that loves her but he could have brought some of the others for a big alien orgy.

Such a waste.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My heart goes out for you, sweet sweet gamer, we need to give all babes the loving they deserve!

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
If the dev pass by this site, he will be laughing that we are doing advertisement for him :ROFLMAO:

But i gotta admit, the pics look nice.

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Please don't remind me of alien daughter.

Out of every game i've ever played i've never seen a character wasted as much as she was.

1 decent ending and nothing happens in it. Sure it's sweet to see her get a nice dad that loves her but he could have brought some of the others for a big alien orgy.

Such a waste.
I'm gonna have to agree with you there....I felt let down when nothing happened with her:(

Reactions: Pyrrical
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes