Tommy345

Nov 2, 2018
Can't wait for 0.9. Updates are so fast since he finished his other game

Changelog:

Version is out today! Here's some of the new stuff:
  • 180+ rendered images (including the animations).
  • New characters & clothes.
  • New location -- The Gym.
  • 4 new sex scenes: 1 Handjob, 2 Lesbian (+Voyeur, +Rimjob), 1 Masturbation;
  • Updated the sheets and pillows for GF's bed. The new ones are much more smooth and better looking using dforce.
  • I created a unique new wet hairstlyle for GF.
  • Advancing BF plot lines with girls like GF's mom and Blaire. Setting up for more scenes in the future.

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Can't wait for 0.9. Updates are so fast since he finished his other game

Changelog:

Version is out today! Here's some of the new stuff:
  • 180+ rendered images (including the animations).
  • New characters & clothes.
  • New location -- The Gym.
  • 4 new sex scenes: 1 Handjob, 2 Lesbian (+Voyeur, +Rimjob), 1 Masturbation;
  • Updated the sheets and pillows for GF's bed. The new ones are much more smooth and better looking using dforce.
  • I created a unique new wet hairstlyle for GF.
  • Advancing BF plot lines with girls like GF's mom and Blaire. Setting up for more scenes in the future.
And no penetration :(

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Agree. All it needs now is for the nasty old man to somehow manage to blackmail the female into sex that only a retarded monkey would fall for, and it will be on par with every other corruption game out there. Never understood why people want to see creepy old guys or creepy old fat guys getting laid in games. I guess maybe that's the characters they self insert as.
I never understand why people think only ripped good looking guys can get any pussy. What's wrong with a normal average dude getting laid once in a while...I like looking at the women personally. If you worry about what the guys look like so much, maybe you should search for gay tags instead.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. Changelog reads:
Good thing there is a future ... 'cause the way they are set up right from the start, it feels like the end of the world and their phuny romance is not one of the end of days 99 problems they get hit with.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Pandora's Box [v0.9] [Void Star] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size: 994 MB
Compressed: 165 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |

Enjoy! :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So .. Changelog reads:
Good thing there is a future ... 'cause the way they are set up right from the start, it feels like the end of the world and their phuny romance is not one of the end of days 99 problems they get hit with.
Doubt their "romance" is going to last to the end of the game but he will get to fuck her mother.

Be nice if her boyfriend could give also give her a sister.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Pandora's Box [v0.9] [Void Star] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size: 994 MB
Compressed: 165 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: |

Enjoy! :D
OP has been updated​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How long do u reckon this will last?
Dev said just the goofy cuddly part with them dames we get to see...
Dev might revive this game with some novelty plot twists to kick start season 2.
give her a sister.
Dev might just start with that alien daughter they wasted in the void game.
Then go through their tier rewards and make something of these yummy gals on here;)!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How long do u reckon this will last?
Dev said just the goofy cuddly part with them dames we get to see...
Dev might revive this game with some novelty plot twists to kick start season 2.
If he's doing a season 2 then I don't know.

I thought they would end up splitting up at the end unless he's full submissive and likes to be cucked. He has 2 routes so one might enjoy his girl fucking around.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So for me its a infinite loop in the morning. Wake up, Shower, see GFs mom, refuse masturbation and then MC wakes up again. Broken update.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the previous version didn't like it at all, this version is a masterpiece, it was a great game,worth a big thank you to the ,developer. THANK YOU VERY MUCH (sorry my english)

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes