Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sigh...So I'm still sticking it out with the game...
Nadia is still a cutie... BF is still a loser, but it looks like some interesting things happening in future.

I was hoping that Nadia hooks up with Gym Muscle man from and that he would fuck up Bill the rapist.

I'm still liking the Nadia Character, just wish they made her more of a baddass... like Riley.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I am usually not the one to whine about the length of an update, but wow this was short and maybe all of the updates before this one were also short. However, these previous updates had good, hot, sexy and interesting sex scenes this one on the other hand was very dull.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I tried the 0.9 compressed and full. Both had an uncaught exception when running through Ren'py...

I wonder why?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This would be fun if you actually had the chance to avoid certain content and not be forced into making obvious mistakes such as the ones from the beginning.

Reactions: magus448

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Is anyone else repeating at the shower scene? Wake up....shower......Mia walks in.....master or not.........then repeat again. Constantly

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Sigh...So I'm still sticking it out with the game...
Nadia is still a cutie... BF is still a loser, but it looks like some interesting things happening in future.

I was hoping that Nadia hooks up with Gym Muscle man from and that he would fuck up Bill the rapist.

I'm still liking the Nadia Character, just wish they made her more of a baddass... like Riley.
Why would they make her a badass Eugene's can't handle a badass girl they always go after a weak woman so why would Dev make a badass girl the little bit of oops wouldn't be able to relate oops.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is anyone else repeating at the shower scene? Wake up....shower......Mia walks in.....master or not.........then repeat again. Constantly
No I think you have a bug of some sort. For me it was just one time thing.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game with this upgrade did very well, i would like the next upgrade to make it even better. there could be a story, something with nightlife with mafia poker clubs,prostitute......I really liked the scene blowjοb with the black man in the club.it was the best scene I saw playing with adults game.i really liked it and the toilet scene with the unknown man would be much better if it was anal.

Last edited:
Reactions: saintvermillion

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
No I think you have a bug of some sort. For me it was just one time thing.

+1 to the bug. When I chose don't masturbate in the shower, the scene would loop over and over again. Only after I choose to masturbate after the GF's mum saw him in the shower, the game progressed to the next scene.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
+1 to the bug. When I chose don't masturbate in the shower, the scene would loop over and over again. Only after I choose to masturbate after the GF's mum saw him in the shower, the game progressed to the next scene.
in conclusion, don't stop a woman who wants to masturbate

• Haha
Reactions: pigletman

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Valronn
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes