234sf

Nov 10, 2019
This game was pretty great, how often are updates and how close to being complete is this game?

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
This gal looks like she could have a serious problem with infection seeing the massive quantity of extra holes in her head!

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017

Dec 1 at 9:01am
2nd Year Anniversary

2ndAnniversary.png

Hey everyone! Another year went by so fast! Today marks the second year I've been on Patreon. And oh, boy! What an amazing year it has been.
This year I got the long awaited hardware upgrade to my computer and the rendering capability went up significantly!
A month ago I finally finished Forgotten Paradise which was in development... way before I started my Patreon page. I believe I improved on a lot of things in both rendering and programming. I still have ways to go though and I realize that, but I plan on working hard and I hope you guys stick with me!
Since Forgotten Paradise is completed, I will be focusing solely on Pandora's Box from now on. But I do have an idea for another project for quite a while now, but that won't be coming soon. I will be sharing more details on it when I get closer and actually have a solid ground on the game. It's very ambitious and I hope I can pull it off.
Patrons appreciation day was a few days ago and I planned on publishing something special for my patrons then, but it wasn't ready yet (still isn't, but soon it will be) but I can share some details on it right now:
I've been working on a short story game for my patrons as a thank you for the support throughout the year. It won't be a big game and it won't receive monthly updates. It's just something extra for everyone who has supported me. That's separate from the 0.8 Pandora's Box update which is coming in 4 days from now. So in December you can look forward to those 2 new things.
Thank you all for the great support & love!

n3rd8806

Aug 14, 2017
PC: |
MAC: |
Walkthrough:
Renders:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pandora's Box [v0.8] [Void Star] (948 mb rar pc source)
145 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
OK, So this has been the best update in my opinion in a long time. (Since the rape update...the updates since them have been ...not to my taste)

Despite not being an NTR fan myself, I found this update quite enjoyable and the plot even semi believable (At a stretch maybe..) Nadia is still fucking gorgeous. One of my top girls on here in terms of looks...I just think the dev wasted her with not so impressive personality. Her looks would fit more of a Lisbeth Salander type character from Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Nevertheless, this one update was enjoyable.

I still hate Bill with a passion and hope something bad lies in his future...ala Caroline's ex BF in Milfy City.

It was also a nice surprise to see Ann from BB here as well. Man now I remember why I loved BB so much. Not close to Nadia, but very hot!

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
OK, So this has been the best update in my opinion in a long time. (Since the rape update...the updates since them have been ...not to my taste)

Despite not being an NTR fan myself, I found this update quite enjoyable and the plot even semi believable (At a stretch maybe..) Nadia is still fucking gorgeous. One of my top girls on here in terms of looks...I just think the dev wasted her with not so impressive personality. Her looks would fit more of a Lisbeth Salander type character from Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Nevertheless, this one update was enjoyable.

I still hate Bill with a passion and hope something bad lies in his future...ala Caroline's ex BF in Milfy City.

It was also a nice surprise to see Ann from BB here as well. Man now I remember why I loved BB so much. Not close to Nadia, but very hot!
I have mixed feelings about this update..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is my only gripe.

Reactions: Alfius

csecsbiro

Oct 10, 2019
Whoever uploaded the 0.8 update, God bless you.
I waited all day, to see is there any progress, and boom! Thank you!

noms8000

Jan 23, 2019
v0.7
150+ rendered images (including the animations).
5 new sex scenes: 2 Handjob, Blowjob, Foot Fetish, Vaginal;
New characters & locations.
Progressing the main & side plot lines in this update
I actually had to re-render about 30-40 scenes this update because I found out the lighting I used wasn't as good as I could've made it. So I went back and redid all of those scenes and had to re-render. I was planning on having a few more scenes, but I had to cut it short due to lack of time and because of the rework I had to do.

But I always go quality > quantity. If there's room to improve something in the given update I will go back and do it. If I see skin popping through clothes where it's not suppose to, I go back and fix it. As long as it's in my power and knowledge I will fix it before release.
Quality over quantity got pros and cons. So does quantity over quality.
Finding the balance is the true art in making or designing these games.
Quality is great but you then will lack content. ~30 days between each update. Not a lot of progression.
Quantity is great but then you lack in 5-star enjoyable content.

SILVER LINING .VVV.

A balance between these two aspects will always make a superior game against another game focusing on one of these 2 aspects.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes