the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Pandora's Box v0.3.

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
those who are worried about routes .. everything is explained in (features: Spoiler) on the first page ..:)

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
The rendering is really good! But like, nothing happened?

I hope the next update is bigger!

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
It was nice update but I was hoping for more. Katie is cute and I want to see more of her.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Hey @voidstar

Is there any chance we will get an MC domination ( any route which the girl is exclusively his ) ???

Great renders and high potential game good job and thank you

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So, two stupid kids...the boy should be taken out back and shot for wasting their money for no reason. Really boring since I don't find sex with established GF/BF at the start of games interesting.

Must say I liked Forgotten Paradise a lot more, but at least the cavalry is alive.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Is there any chance we will get an MC domination ( any route which the girl is exclusively his ) ???
That would be nice, as I played the game with basicially none of the blue or red choices and you basicially didn't see any lewd scene...

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I am curious, does anybody know on which character model from the Daz Store Nadia is based on? I am pretty sure I have sawn the model, but I can't find it anymore :)

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Guys, the Dev is Void Star and if you played his previous game, you already know he loves NTR. So, this game is purely focused on NTR players and even the game mechanic is focused on that. Resuming, if you like the genre, you play and enjoy, if not I strongly recommend you stay away to avoid any anger later.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes