Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Cannot wait to try it, hoping it will be more interesting than the previous one

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
ntr is unavoidable.. it was disgusting to watch... I'm sure that's the last time I played that game...
Lol. Why would you even play a game with ntr as a game tag if you're so squeamish about it? Apart from the ntr, this is just like 90% of all other games on this site, so yeah, it's kind of the draw here.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Lol. Why would you even play a game with ntr as a game tag if you're so squeamish about it? Apart from the ntr, this is just like 90% of all other games on this site, so yeah, it's kind of the draw here.
well to be fair is was kinda avoidable in the first 3 versions so I get it.. You play a cheating path and a non cheating path, but in this version it just went total bunkers and you had no say in it period. Reminds me so much of Because I love her.. If your gonna start a non-cheating path at least stay true to it as much as possible..

tdk207

Sep 19, 2017
I gave my opinion .. there are many good games with ntr where ntr can be bypassed .. any other questions?

Reactions: Jubz

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
well to be fair is was kinda avoidable in the first 3 versions so I get it.. You play a cheating path and a non cheating path, but in this version it just went total bunkers and you had no say in it period. Reminds me so much of Because I love her.. If your gonna start a non-cheating path at least stay true to it as much as possible..
My point is that if you're staunchly opposed, why would you play a game where it's even a fucking possibility? There are plenty of boring ass games on here that you could be playing instead.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
After playing it... that was a pretty short update. One thing I don't get is why the illusion of choice? Why give us a prompt to make a decision when there is only one option? Seems unnecessary. I have no issues with the Bill scene but forcing the male protag into multiple scenarios was weird. It just seems like the story went a bit off the rails here with now three people having blackmail leverage on the girl and one with pictures of him. I feel like there could be a less convoluted way to make her slutty.

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
You will make important choices that define their relationship. The power is in your hands as two alternative paths follow. Corruption for the girlfriend and Submission for the boyfriend. Play and make your choices.

Haha, just read this in the title, i guess that no longer exist since i have no control over my own body in this version.. I can see why people will be triggered with this version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I hope his other game wont be the same if the other game also turns into unavoidable ntr i will never play another game from this dev. besides he gave the opinion that all was avoidable.

But maybe it is about time f95zone get better sorter so we can actually search for correct game and also be able to disable certain fetishes completely when searching for games like no ntr at all and the search will block any game with ntr tag in them and only show games without this fetish.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I hope his other game wont be the same if the other game also turns into unavoidable ntr i will never play another game from this dev. besides he gave the opinion that all was avoidable.

But maybe it is about time f95zone get better sorter so we can actually search for correct game and also be able to disable certain fetishes completely when searching for games like no ntr at all and the search will block any game with ntr tag in them and only show games without this fetish.
Do yourself a favor, go to latest updates, filter for ntr and notice that there's maybe 10 games that aren't Japanese or abandoned that anyone with any kind of taste would actually want to play if they didn't include ntr. The way some of you talk you'd think you couldn't click on a game without that being featured when this is far from true. That being said, you should be able to filter your searches by excluding a tag.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

Then don't it's not like you are backing the dev or anything.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Ok for me this update well the last scenes were rushed... Is it just me or does is seems like there is a missing scene that explaines her complete 180o about turn in reguards to her x, and her just being drunk doesnt explain this......

So i get that the ex was trying to get her back but she goes from hating him but letting him the house to please the bf to straight up letting him have his way then fucking him with out any major flurting from her ex, and she doesnt at all return the flurting.

Even tho shes drunk and horny and she does decide to suck him off, theres no hesitation from her stopping him before he fucks her, like it was a moment of weakness to suck him.

Not believable at all unless sometime during the night before the drinking scene the ex shoes her the pic of her bf getting sucked off, witch would explaining pandoras comments about flurting with other guys then her saying in her head 'definatly be something being sucked'.

It would look better if she pushes him off after the bj saying--- 'no, stop i cant do this, get off me im going to bed!' ---then the ex crashes on the couch or gets mad and leaves for now.

Reactions: Sony12345

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
ntr is unavoidable.. it was disgusting to watch... I'm sure that's the last time I played that game...
What do u mean the ntr was unavoidable? Im playing the coruption route so dont know how the other rout plays out.

Are you saying even if you play the game were both are faithfull and not horny with or around others she fucks her ex anyway?

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes