deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Ok for me this update well the last scenes were rushed... Is it just me or does is seems like there is a missing scene that explaines her complete 180o about turn in reguards to her x, and her just being drunk doesnt explain this......

So i get that the ex was trying to get her back but she goes from hating him but letting him the house to please the bf to straight up letting him have his way then fucking him with out any major flurting from her ex, and she doesnt at all return the flurting.

Even tho shes drunk and horny and she does decide to suck him off, theres no hesitation from her stopping him before he fucks her, like it was a moment of weakness to suck him.

Not believable at all unless sometime during the night before the drinking scene the ex shoes her the pic of her bf getting sucked off, witch would explaining pandoras comments about flurting with other guys then her saying in her head 'definatly be something being sucked'.

It would look better if she pushes him off after the bj saying--- 'no, stop i cant do this, get off me im going to bed!' ---then the ex crashes on the couch or gets mad and leaves for now.
I'm completely with you. I dislike that nothing's really earned it just happens. I feel like this would've been better off as a kinetic novel since nothing you do seems to matter.

Why would Bill bring a date when he's trying to bang his ex? To blackmail the male mc. Okay. He fucks his ex anyway, so what was the point? He could've just not brought her and nothing that happened between Bill and his ex would've changed... so why? All this blackmail shit should've been scrapped and focused instead of their jobs because that seems like a way better opportunity to corrupt the girlfriend and a path that could've been achieved much more organically.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
I'm completely with you. I dislike that nothing's really earned it just happens. I feel like this would've been better off as a kinetic novel since nothing you do seems to matter.

Why would Bill bring a date when he's trying to bang his ex? To blackmail the male mc. Okay. He fucks his ex anyway, so what was the point? He could've just not brought her and nothing that happened between Bill and her would've changed... so why? All this blackmail shit should've been scrapped and focused instead of their jobs because that seems like a way better opportunity to corrupt the girlfriend and a path that could've been achieved much more organically.
The blackmail photo the ex is gonna use later fits well with the story, so either the DEV adds scenes that explain her sudden and complete about turn in relation to her ex or the DEV redoes that last evening to something close to what i wrote as a better alternative to the end of that drunk sex scene.

ie:.. she pushes him off after the bj saying--- 'no, stop i cant do this, get off me im going to bed!' ---then the ex crashes on the couch or gets mad and leaves for now.

The after scene with the nerd voyier would still be relivent but he just sees her getting facefucked then going stumbeling inside leaving the ex on the couch

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
did everything to try and insure the dame MC dosnt get dicked by others..but the drugged/drunk couch rape was my delete moment...pity..i did not want her to go along with it..and my fight back only resulted in rape..so fuck this game..buh bye.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
did everything to try and insure the dame MC dosnt get dicked by others..but the drugged/drunk couch rape was my delete moment...pity..i did not want her to go along with it..and my fight back only resulted in rape..so fuck this game..buh bye.
what do you mean? if you refuse his advances he rapes her instead of accepting his advances? im playing full corruption path so didnt say no th the ex...

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
thats interisting cos the game does not have the rape tag...

her being raped by her ex makes scence in a faithfull path tho

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I don't understand you guys, since from beginning all mechanics and plot leads to an unavoidable cheating game, example: A weak and small dick MC with cuck urges(submission mechanic), a corruption-prone girlfriend(corruption mechanic), MC makes stupid decisions and blackmail(obvious cliche) to open the "Pandora box". So, Void has structured this game to players that like the Cheating genre and you're trying to avoid this it's just an illusion.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Disappointing. I was hoping that the male MC could be redeemed from idiocy, but apparently that's not going to be the case. Not to mention choice, even when provided, doesn't seem to matter.

It's hard to feel jealous when it doesn't feel like the relationship should exist in the first place. If the male MC is capable of not being an idiot, I'd rather see him with Wendy or banging the secretary.

I thought the couple was in an open relationship. The dialog does not support this.

The ex-boyfriend, friend of the current boyfriend, is a terrible two-dimensional bad guy. Why is he betraying his friend? Why is he so desperate to get his ex back and go so far as rape?

The story has little depth, making it hard to get invested in it.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
If it says Ntr and you don't want Ntr why are you playing. He's a way you might be able to enjoy it though. Instead of putting yourself in the place of the MC put yourself in the place of a Third Party Observer.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Dissapointed the dev still doesnt understand what avoidable ntr means >.>
if you are ganna say it's avoidable,make it gosh darn avoidable...i like ntr but i actually liked the non ntr path better,but this new updated practically said "fuck you" to all the people on the non ntr path.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
If it says Ntr and you don't want Ntr why are you playing.
I don't understand you guys, since from beginning all mechanics and plot leads to an unavoidable cheating game
It's an old phenomena, people search for ntr games, proceed to complain about it and demand it be optional etc. Why mods allow it I'll never know.
Imagine if people did the same for any other fetish, every single game thread would be pure garbage.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Glad I stopped when I was forced to show that picture to the landlord. I knew then the dev was going to do something wild.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Disappointing. I was hoping that the male MC could be redeemed from idiocy, but apparently that's not going to be the case. Not to mention choice, even when provided, doesn't seem to matter.

It's hard to feel jealous when it doesn't feel like the relationship should exist in the first place. If the male MC is capable of not being an idiot, I'd rather see him with Wendy or banging the secretary.

I thought the couple was in an open relationship. The dialog does not support this.

The ex-boyfriend, friend of the current boyfriend, is a terrible two-dimensional bad guy. Why is he betraying his friend? Why is he so desperate to get his ex back and go so far as rape?

The story has little depth, making it hard to get invested in it.
Would've been much better off putting the sex off for a bit and focusing on character development and believable motivations instead of just skipping straight into the sex for that sweet, sweet Patreon money. On zero levels does their relationship make any sense. He's a terrible boyfriend and she's.... nothing really. Someone who likes sex? Deep.... beyond that, who knows!

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes