Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Game is more non-consensual than anything. Not my cup of tea but others into that sort of thing may enjoy it.

U

User_10739

@N7 game needs a rape tag...it made me rage quit..lol...best to warn others..i know many personally who will not want that to happen suddenly without warning to them..lol
Yeah, sorry but after playing it, I don't agree that she was raped. The button may have said "Struggle to push him away" but she clearly does not do that. She does not complain at all after Shithead tells her "Just try it for a bit. You will like it. I am sure."
According to her actions she did like it...

Going through the script both buttons jump to the same scene immediately after the "just try it" line.

I'm not saying that it wasn't a trash can moment for me too, just that it really did seem like a half hearted attempt at saying no when she really meant yes.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
wanted to try this game but after seeing all the comments NO THANK YOU, if there's a rape scene someone should add a fucking Rape tag,if the ntr is unavoidable the dev should say that not trying to make all those choices and points to see certain scenes if all roads lead to something unavoidable,why do most devs do this probably casue they wanna get the attention of both ntr and non ntr players so they decide to lie in to thinking you actually have a choice

Reactions: TonyMo

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
that shindoL dare poster is perfect
I thought the emergence poster was kinda pretentious. Like some gamer girl pretending to be hip and into things by flaunting a poster of something extremely famous because thats the extent of their knowledge on the topic.

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
I tried this game cuz of the art and animated scenes buuuut it seems wayyyyy to linear at the moment like my choices do not matter at all it's like this game is a kinetic novel I don't really care for ntr but for there to be no way to prevent the rape that shit is annoying even if you try to play like a saint the mc still gets his dick sucked by the hooker which she takes a pic of and that his friend pays off on top of that fmc gets raped with little to no resistance again I don't really care for ntr scenes I think they make games interesting in terms of multiple paths but for choices to not matter also like I said earlier it is annoying at least put a tag that says this game is linear and nothing you do matters then I will be like ok also even if the choices matter at the end for you to not prevent bad actions sucks p.s say there is unavoidable rape and ntr while introducing a game like this it'll at least make this game make more sense

Reactions: Ursus4321 and Jubz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah, sorry but after playing it, I don't agree that she was raped. The button may have said "Struggle to push him away" but she clearly does not do that. She does not complain at all after Shithead tells her "Just try it for a bit. You will like it. I am sure."

Going through the script both buttons jump to the same scene immediately after the "just try it" line.

I'm not saying that it wasn't a trash can moment for me too, just that it really did seem like a half hearted attempt at saying no when she really meant yes.
she's drunk..even if she struggles a bit and then is dicked..its rape..."half-hearted" is the Bill Cosby defense and that dosnt fly...alas..i aint gonna argue...i'm pushing my Canadian definitions of rape..which is any unwanted or forced sexual contact(as little as a butt slap or tit grope)..even if the victim eventually gives in or only puts up a small fight..the fact the person put up any fight means it was forced...and being drunk/drugged means she was not in her proper mind.
of course..men debating what rape is is typically why rape is shrugged off so much..so @Avaron1974 and @TiffanyMonroe ..two strong intelligent women who are not fembots with an agenda..should chime in on this

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017

If someone feels the need to even make an attempt to say no, however "half-hearted" it may seem, then they're not giving full consent.
Do I need to pull out the ol' "legitimate rape" meme?

U

User_10739

she's drunk..even if she struggles a bit and then is dicked..its rape..."half-hearted" is the Bill Cosby defense and that dosnt fly...alas..i aint gonna argue...i'm pushing my Canadian definitions of rape..which is any unwanted or forced sexual contact(as little as a butt slap or tit grope)..even if the victim eventually gives in or only puts up a small fight..the fact the person put up any fight means it was forced...and being drunk/drugged means she was not in her proper mind.
of course..men debating what rape is is typically why rape is shrugged off so much..so @Avaron1974 and @TiffanyMonroe ..two strong intelligent women who are not fembots with an agenda..should chime in on this
Really, Don't do it, get away from me, btw, you better wear a condom... Uhhh, Ahhh, Ohh... Just don't cum inside me or I'll kill you... Not too loud cause my boyfriend is just in the next room...

I know you're pissed off about this game going south as am I, I figured being able to play both sides I could control the narrative but apparently this is a forced NTR game and the focus is cheating, not rape. There's no Jello Tree here...

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
in this update your options are ntr or ntr. I do not have problems with ntr but only if it is one of the paths. If you can not decide anything then goodbye game. Deleted from my computer

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
CHOICES! I want choices that actually make a difference. It's a beautifully rendered game, lovely interface, and 1 choice every 300 years. I dont want to watch a corruption movie, I want to PLAY a corruption game. The girlin the street should have been nailed. Shame on you MC, shame on you!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Everyone's opinion should matter and no opinion should be worth more depending on their genitals. lol If we are to go by that logic men's opinion about rape should be more valuable seeing how they are both the main perpetrators(reported cases) AND victims of rape. What is and isn't rape or sexual assault has been so distorted and blown out of proportion that you might be right.
I would say slap anybody that disregards your opinion because of your skin color or genitals but then I wouldn't be any better than a feminist.
Me personally, I enjoy a little rape play but after playing a while back I had to stop because the game was actually making me want to cuck the boyfriend. Plus it's that asshole ex boyfriend so that's no bueno.

Reactions: WoodyGB and deluges

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Spin it how you want, she was drunk and the option was to struggle and push him away. Regardless of your interpretation that is very definition of rape.

That is the kind of thing that has women going to the police the morning after. A half hearted no is still a no.

I was avoiding this because I saw the direction it was going and played it just for you to check that scene.

I hope you appreciate your side kicks suffering.

jaysun

Jun 29, 2017

Yes she clearly does. The screen shakes indicating that. He then grabs her wrists stopping her and tells her word for word "Woah. Calm Down" as he is holding her in place. She is so drunk she can't even stand without holding on the table. The neighbor even remarks that she can barely walk while we are shown her holding on to the table.

The douchebags intent was to get her so drunk that she could not resist him. His intent was to rape her.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I have to agree. It was promising enough at the beginning, that I put aside my aversion against NTR stuff, hoping to be able to be able to have a halfway sane playthrough.
But this update pretty much nixxed my hopes. No choice whatsoever except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and even that is not a choice actually, as it depend on the player having played the slut route or not.

There is ZERO choice for the BF. All he can do is being the ultimate douchenozzle idiot. THAT is where this game looses me and I guess quite a few others. All the scenes where he is the focus character are just painful and enraging.

At least that makes me much more ok with any NTR (in contrast to, for example, the BF in the Jessica O'Neill game who is a great guy and needs to go on a murder spree with his Army buddies to kill all the creeps - I would pledge for THAT). Except that if the GF accepts any of the advances of those creepy arseholes that surround her, she is just as dumb as him.

Reactions: Bally and WoodyGB

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Hmmm. Well one thing this update is lacking is choice. Almost every time there is a button to click it is the only one. What is the point?
Still love the main girl and curious where it will go but I hope it won't get dull quick.

Reactions: deluges
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes