Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Like I said earlier and people are repeating in the last 3 pages some agree and some don't but when you take the choice's out that matter and smack people in the face with a scene like that with the ex-boyfriend even if your and ntr fan or not it simply becomes a moral issue and with lack of choice this becomes more of a movie then a VN so not sure how this story is gonna go but it sure went dark pretty fast, hope he can reel it back in. Just my opinion of course, everybody has their own set of morals.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Spin it how you want, she was drunk and the option was to struggle and push him away. Regardless of your interpretation that is very definition of rape.

That is the kind of thing that has women going to the police the morning after. A half hearted no is still a no.

I was avoiding this because I saw the direction it was going and played it just for you to check that scene.

I hope you appreciate your side kicks suffering.
I'd go with the rape tag. The choice is "Struggle to push him away". Non-consensual. She's also drunk so subsequent consent is unclear. The chapter ends after that.

If the choice is not supposed to represent a difference in metal outcome because it's all supposed to be consensual I'd suggest that it's better to suggest to the author to remove the choice.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the post linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Pandora's Box v0.4.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
The game only arouses hatred and anger to an infinite extent
No Fun. No Fap.
Friend - Bastard and son of a bitch wish him dead.
Girlfriend - just want to hug and hold on tight.

im sure it will Happy end:
brutally kill everyone else in the game. then commit suicide together with her.

PS: Models are gorgeous

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm. Well one thing this update is lacking is choice. Almost every time there is a button to click it is the only one. What is the point?
Still love the main girl and curious where it will go but I hope it won't get dull quick.
Thank you. The one choice thing was dumb as hell.

Reactions: z3212

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm 100% in love with this girl. Wow, she is fucking gorgeous.

But fuck me, the last scene was horrifying!?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There, that felt better :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This game should really remove male protagonist tag since the male is clearly no prtagonist since choices dont matter. Also the way it is now is more a vn then an actual game. remove all the choises since there where never one to begin with and it could be still be saved for people who enjoy NTR only.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Do yourself a favor, go to latest updates, filter for ntr and notice that there's maybe 10 games that aren't Japanese or abandoned that anyone with any kind of taste would actually want to play if they didn't include ntr. The way some of you talk you'd think you couldn't click on a game without that being featured when this is far from true. That being said, you should be able to filter your searches by excluding a tag.
That is not how the search currently works even the moderators says so even if you search by tag still ntr will be place through. so you cannot search for games without this tag in its current state. if it was i would never be in this game right now just like you mentioned this game will also pop up in the search even without ntr tag.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
That is not how the search currently works even the moderators says so even if you search by tag still ntr will be place through. so you cannot search for games without this tag in its current state. if it was i would never be in this game right now just like you mentioned this game will also pop up in the search even without ntr tag.
Huh? I never said that it wouldn't show up. I said it would be useful to be able to exlude tags while searching for something specific.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, sorry but after playing it, I don't agree that she was raped. The button may have said "Struggle to push him away" but she clearly does not do that. She does not complain at all after Shithead tells her "Just try it for a bit. You will like it. I am sure."
According to her actions she did like it...

Going through the script both buttons jump to the same scene immediately after the "just try it" line.

I'm not saying that it wasn't a trash can moment for me too, just that it really did seem like a half hearted attempt at saying no when she really meant yes.
I disagree, If not out an out rape, this is at least rape with a"date rape" drug... and that is even worse.

It's definitely rape.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
she's drunk..even if she struggles a bit and then is dicked..its rape..."half-hearted" is the Bill Cosby defense and that dosnt fly...alas..i aint gonna argue...i'm pushing my Canadian definitions of rape..which is any unwanted or forced sexual contact(as little as a butt slap or tit grope)..even if the victim eventually gives in or only puts up a small fight..the fact the person put up any fight means it was forced...and being drunk/drugged means she was not in her proper mind.
of course..men debating what rape is is typically why rape is shrugged off so much..so @Avaron1974 and @TiffanyMonroe ..two strong intelligent women who are not fembots with an agenda..should chime in on this
I'm going to agree and disagree. Firstly I hate rape with a passion and would favour rapist dicks being cut off.
Having said that...
i'm pushing my Canadian definitions of rape..which is any unwanted or forced sexual contact(as little as a butt slap or tit grope).
This is not rape. It clouds the issue and causes real rape cases to be compared to someone groping a girl in a drunken stupor
Call it sexual assault, call it whatever you want but it's not rape. For rape to occur, there needs to be sexual intercourse (Blowjob included). End of story.

Having said that. This instance in the game is definitely rape.
Getting a girl drunk (and I suspect there was a date rape drug involved here) and proceeding to have unconcential sex, constitute rape in my books.

I'm not talking about 2 people getting drunk together and then having sex, but as this played out, in my mind was rape.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Games that have cucking as the driving plot point will always focus on that first and foremost, even if they claim to have both routes. People need to stop falling for the "pure" route meme in this type of game. They are always an afterthought with half the content compared to the cuck route, if they even get developed at all.

Also in a game with choices, if choice A results in further plot/character progression and choice B results in...nothing, then said game would be better without any choices. One could argue the kinetic novel tag would be fitting for this one.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Games that have cucking as the driving plot point will always focus on that first and foremost, even if they claim to have both routes. People need to stop falling for the "pure" route meme in this type of game. They are always an afterthought with half the content compared to the cuck route, if they even get developed at all.

Also in a game with choices, if choice A results in further plot/character progression and choice B results in...nothing, then said game would be better without any choices. One could argue the kinetic novel tag would be fitting for this one.
I was playing this game with an open mind, the BF is a dumbass in anycase. But rape, "unconsential sex" is something else.

The GF is friggen awswome, making the scene al the more harder to stomach.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It was definitely rape as it was presented. It is also a used to death trope in the ntr genre. Girl gets drugged and raped and she either somehow falls in love with drugs and abusive dicking or gets blackmailed the next day to continue the ntr. Not the most original plot mechanic that's for sure.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
seems like some ppl here need [ntr - avoidable] and [ntr - unavoidable] tag
but in most cases, DO NOT EVER assume avoidable ntr when the game comes with ntr tag unless officially stated by the dev
If you hate unavoidable ntr you should just skip anything with ntr tag to be safe

while this game do claims to have two routes, it says "The power is in your hands as two alternative paths follow. Corruption for the girlfriend and Submission for the boyfriend." So its corruption for the female and submission for the male, not ntr and non ntr route.

Reactions: Dependable_223

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I have to agree. It was promising enough at the beginning, that I put aside my aversion against NTR stuff, hoping to be able to be able to have a halfway sane playthrough.
But this update pretty much nixxed my hopes. No choice whatsoever except
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and even that is not a choice actually, as it depend on the player having played the slut route or not.

There is ZERO choice for the BF. All he can do is being the ultimate douchenozzle idiot. THAT is where this game looses me and I guess quite a few others. All the scenes where he is the focus character are just painful and enraging.

At least that makes me much more ok with any NTR (in contrast to, for example, the BF in the Jessica O'Neill game who is a great guy and needs to go on a murder spree with his Army buddies to kill all the creeps - I would pledge for THAT). Except that if the GF accepts any of the advances of those creepy arseholes that surround her, she is just as dumb as him.
In my play through Jessica dabbles in lesbianism with the neighbor chick while being faithful to Connor.
The game only arouses hatred and anger to an infinite extent
No Fun. No Fap.
Friend - Bastard and son of a bitch wish him dead.
Girlfriend - just want to hug and hold on tight.

im sure it will Happy end:
brutally kill everyone else in the game. then commit suicide together with her.

PS: Models are gorgeous
That escalated quickly.:oops: This game would be 100% better if it was only a female protag and you could dump the beta bf. Or at least make him wear a dress while you peg him. :sneaky:

Reactions: radical686
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes