Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Can never understand why this site posts versions that are Patreon only, this version seems like its for 10$ and up
For the same reasons other sites post new releases of AAA games ...

OT: I try to play on her perspective and just changed her names ... maybe then I can have fun, bc NTR and cuckold isnt my thing. But cheating as her is fine :D

I really like the renders - but the game is really short :(

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I don't see an NTR tag and I agree the renders look interesting. I'll try it...but I have a bad feeling about this...like I'm about to open some kinda box that shouldn't be opened...

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
I think it has a great potential for a '' ntr '' / cheating game ... I just did not like this girl's punk look .. (haircut and piercings) ... but this is a matter of personal taste and in general the game is good ....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Pandora's Box v0.4.
and before you ask, save files of the pc version are not compatible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.04.2019

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
My antivirus quarantined the game exe file since it contains malware.
Not a good start.
Get yourself a better AV then, because the file is clean:
55 virus detection engines cleared the file as a safe one, 4 timed out and one is unable to process this type of files (Symantec mobile). Only 4 engines detected it as malicious and these 4 are pretty much always there when another Ren'Py or RPGM executable gets false-detected as malware.

Meanwhile, just add it to your AV exceptions.
Why is some choices blacked out?
It obviously shows you the choices that you would be able to get by making different choices before that point in the game.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Having the same issue there is really no ryhme or reason for them not being shown. DO i pick the red choices, who knows?
Well, I managed to find the trigger for the inactive choice in the last version to become active without even looking at the script (as I mostly do otherwise), because it just makes sense and is logical. I don't know how you were unable to find that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crisbr

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know what the blue and red options mean? I mostly took them all, I found out that if you go with the standard ones the girlfriend is satisfied and most of the sexual content (obviously her cheating) is hidden but I just want to be sure. Also the changelog says 4 sex scenes and 2 masturbation scenes. There are the three sex scenes with the couple and one masturbation scene if you skip one night of sex but I can't find anything else...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Two points on this very short game I've just tried in about half an hour.
1. There is no game yet. Anything inactive gets active if you always select a coloured in option in every choice.
2. The girl has way too many piercings for my liking... yet I find her attractive. Testimony to a model with great features.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Everything about this game screams NTR, all that's missing is literally admiral akbar saying it's a trap at the start. The open relationship stuff at the start is basically that, also the description of the girlfriend

Well, even if it has NTR later, let's hope it will be optional, the renders look good

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Everything about this game screams NTR, all that's missing is literally admiral akbar saying it's a trap at the start. The open relationship stuff at the start is basically that, also the description of the girlfriend

Well, even if it has NTR later, let's hope it will be optional, the renders look good
Could you please speak for yourself only or name the group of forum members you're representing when you are talking about "us", because I never gave you a permission to speak for me, for example.
If it's you who's hoping something, then just say so. Don't imagine yourself as a spokesperson for some kind of community.
Alright? :)

I personally wouldn't care either way, but everything looks optional already.

If anyone has questions about the colors of choices or some other stuff about the game mechanics, then you should open and read the "Features" spoiler in the OP before asking.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Could you please speak for yourself only or name the group of forum members you're representing when you are talking about "us", because I never gave you a permission to speak for me, for example.
If it's you who's hoping something, then just say so. Don't imagine yourself as a spokesperson for some kind of community.
Alright? :)

I personally wouldn't care either way, but everything looks optional already.
And it would be great if you could understand what an open relationship means. It means that there can not be any NTR and calling it a trap is an insult, since you have been fairly warned about the open relationship already.
I read my post again and I'm intriged why you think I'm talking for you or anyone else, it's because of the "let's hope"? it's just a way of saying, and besides, I'm sure I'm not the only one with that hope. If you hope that NTR is mandatory, congratulations, you can express your opinion on how you would love this content in the game, and I can say how I wish this is not the case, even more when the OP doesn't make clear the genre will be part of the game

and what I meant by trap is the lack of NTR/cuckold tag when it's quite obvious that the game has it, I thought it was obvious, seems like that the word trap triggers people beyond belief these days.

reyty

Oct 29, 2018
Does anyone know what the blue and red options mean? I mostly took them all, I found out that if you go with the standard ones the girlfriend is satisfied and most of the sexual content (obviously her cheating) is hidden but I just want to be sure. Also the changelog says 4 sex scenes and 2 masturbation scenes. There are the three sex scenes with the couple and one masturbation scene if you skip one night of sex but I can't find anything else...
just read the op post

Reactions: Stakos

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
@gestved
"Let's hope" is a short for "let us hope", this is the "us" I was talking about. There's a way of saying that does not include other people, it's "I hope".
As I said, I wouldn't care either way, I just don't like when someone is trying to make an impression that he is speaking for other people when he has no mandate or permission of those people to do so. I made it clear that I'm not one of the people you can speak for.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes