BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
It looks like if you don't pick the purple choices you'd be safe from ntr. but who knows,since ntr is a core part of forgotten paradise,it might be in this game as well.
Also its 4 sex scenes total,1 dream,1 voyeur and 2 gf masturbating.
I only saw 1 masturbating scene but maybe the dev counted the peeping scene as a masturbation scene as well as voyeur.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
@gestved
"Let's hope" is a short for "let us hope", this is the "us" I was talking about. There's a way of saying that does not include other people, it's "I hope".
As I said, I wouldn't care either way, I just don't like when someone is trying to make an impression that he is speaking for other people when he has no mandate or permission of those people to do so. I made sure that I'm not one of the people you can speak for.
mate, I am not from an english speaking country, I've learned mostly through experience, by hearing and reading, I may miss something sometimes, so let us stop with the technicalities them, shall we? they doesn't matter, I could have said I, but I chose let's, and I certainly never meant to speak for anyone else with that very minor difference

and us sure doesn't mean everyone, and doesn't mean you, as long there is one more person that share my hope, and there obviously is, them it's still a valid use of the expression IMO

R

RWaites Jnr

My antivirus quarantined the game exe file since it contains malware.
Not a good start.
I use Norton and iit sometimes finds things that are not there try excluding a games folder and downloading there

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
needs an ntr Tag,,,,, when she gets home from yoga and you have the option to masturbate about the events of the day.... yeah there is going to be ntr

Refuse to have sex with her... the more blue choices you choose the more depraved she gets.... so she will definitely be fuckin that dude at yoga

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Good model of the heroine. The plot is simple. But this is only the beginning. The game creates a pleasant experience.
I would very much like to develop the plot in a good way. A GOOD GIRL SHOULD STAY GOOD!
The main thing is to have different solutions. If there is no choice, the game will simply be drained into the toilet
P.S: Sorry for my English

Xillop

Jul 30, 2018
My antivirus quarantined the game exe file since it contains malware.
Not a good start.
Hi, my antivirus flagged it as well so if you want to be cautious like me, then just delete the Pandoras_Box.exe file. Better to be safe than sorry.

Then go to another Ren'py game which your anti virus doesn't flag and copy the exe from there. I used one from another game that was only 17,408 bytes, renamed it to Pandoras_Box.exe and the game appears to run perfectly.

Try it and see if it works for you. Hope that helps.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Nice game, has some promise and I'll be waiting for next update. The main girl is very attractive. Other girls are good looking as well.
I play previous game from this dev. and I'm hoping he will finish as soon as possible because I think this game will be much better.

Reactions: fbass

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
I used to see a girl who pandered her box for free
We were married and soon things turned quite ugly
She was pandering her box to all my friends, not just me
I tossed her out and after the divorce I shouted with glee
See Dora was a whore. This is how it had to be
Now on the street corner my friends like to go see
Pan-Dora's box, but now for a nominal fee.
x'D:coldsweat:x'D

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
VERY interesting. Love the punk girl with all the piercings. But come one man! No nipple, navel, or clit rings/bars? Shes got so much face stuff she has to have her sexy bits too...

Reactions: Methane

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Quality stuff. Definitely keeping an eye on this, especially that Lilly! I got a thing for office ladies in high heels and fishnet stockings. I hope she keeps her promise and visits the MC so he's less lonely.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Quality stuff. Definitely keeping an eye on this, especially that Lilly! I got a thing for office ladies in high heels and fishnet stockings. I hope she keeps her promise and visits the MC so he's less lonely.
Yeah, can't wait for her too - she's pure sex :p

D

Deleted member 1050319

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you weren't too naughty this year, hehe. I also wish you a wonderful time during the celebration of the New Year! Have a blast and see you all next year!

30.png

D

Deleted member 1050319

Unlocked

Merry Christmas to all my Patrons! Hope you all got something good for being this naughty! Thank you all for sticking with me and have a blast during the New Year's eve! See you all next year~

29.png

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
Happy New Year (2019)
Hey-o everyone! Happy New Year! I hope 2019 brings you all more happiness and joy.

I'd like to quickly say that I have already started working on the new update for Pandora's Box 0.3 and the release schedule is resumed for next month. Keep in mind this month will not have an update as I've said before my page was paused as I took a break last month.

Another thing I want to mention is that I am looking to upgrade my PC this month. This is really big because that was a major problem when it comes to rendering. I was rendering with my CPU so far and my CPU is not even that good to begin with. I will be upgrading from GTX 770 to GTX 1080 Ti and I will be adding an additional 16 GB RAM (for a total of 32 GB) and also change my PSU with a 850-900W one.

Thank you for all the amazing support during 2018
31.png

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes