GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Very interesting start.
Even tho I'm not much into girls that wear too many piercings, i find Nadia VERY Hot!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She has one of the hottest character models I have seen in games and I personally love the piercings, but sadly I am not into NTR so this game is not really something for me...

R

RWaites

Track for next updates
Oct 16 at 4:56am
Hey all. Just wanted to inform you all what my plan is for the last 3 months of the year.
So, this month I am working on Pandora's Box 0.2 and the plan is for it to be out on schedule next month.
Then, for November I will be working on Forgotten Paradise 0.10 and follow the normal release schedule.

For December, however, I plan on taking a break. I will pause my page, so that none of my patrons get charged in January for that month. I will be spending some time with friends and family, so I won't be working on the next update that month. That would also mean the Public version for Forgotten Paradise 0.10 from the previous month will be delayed for the Public release so that it doesn't create an overlap in the schedule. Hope you all have a great week ahead! :)))

8 Likes

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Too bad, the game is really promising but I cannot get to that level ^^

R

RWaites Jnr

Pandora's Box 0.2 for $10 patrons
Welcome to 0.2 update for Pandora's Box!
What's new in 0.2?

• ~125 new images (including the animations).
  • Last update lasted a few days. This one is only one. But it's quite a long day and you get through the whole day from morning to night from both character's perspectives.
  • 4 sex scenes. 1 lesbian/voyeur, 1 dream/ntr, 2 masturbation (girlfriend)
  • Some paths need a certain number of points and right choices made from the previous version for you to unlock the choice selection.
  • Lots of new characters that might make future reappearance.
Bug fixes:

• Fixed a few typos from the previous version.
  • Fixed an animation error during one of the paths.
  • The keybindings were messed up, but now that's fixed.
Screenshots:

FULL GAME:

Mega links: , ;

Google drive links: , ;

• Keep in mind that the MAC version is not tested if it works properly and will not be supported for bug fixes for now

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I had forgotten about this one! It seemed like a couple similar games (My Wife's a Star and My Emily) came out around the same time if I remember correctly. Thank you man.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I had forgotten about this one! It seemed like a couple similar games (My Wife's a Star and My Emily) came out around the same time if I remember correctly. Thank you man.
I really hope that when you try to avoid NTR in this game, that you still have enough content. I really love Nadias design and I don't mind her beeing dominant to the male protagonist, but at least I want to avoid the NTR content, then I am happy. Although I kind of hate that every game with NTR has some real creeps as male characters.... Well we will see.
I guess for NTR lovers the game will be awsome ;)

Reactions: thomasxlong

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really hope that when you try to avoid NTR in this game, that you still have enough content. I really love Nadias design and I don't mind her beeing dominant to the male protagonist, but at least I want to avoid the NTR content, then I am happy. Although I kind of hate that every game with NTR has some real creeps as male characters.... Well we will see.
I guess for NTR lovers the game will be awsome ;)
It's more cheating than NTR and actually I expect *a lot* of it or I'll just stop supporting. We've enough boring harem games already. Hope to see something with the ex or the landlord soon :)

Reactions: fbass

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
usually don't like any type of NTR, but if you make the boyfriend look like a soy boy - you wouldn't feel bad as much. exdeee

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
usually don't like any type of NTR, but if you make the boyfriend look like a soy boy - you wouldn't feel bad as much. exdeee
I already stated that I am not a fan of NTR, but the scene, where the boyfriend lost his money in the poker game made me more angry than any scene in any game ever had! That scene was so stupid that I just wanted to hit him and I hated that moment that I have to play as him... :coldsweat:

Reactions: nZk and Sancrest

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
My antivirus quarantined the game exe file since it contains malware.
Not a good start.

Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
I already stated that I am not a fan of NTR, but the scene, where the boyfriend lost his money in the poker game made me more angry than any scene in any game ever had! That scene was so stupid that I just wanted to hit him and I hated that moment that I have to play as him... :coldsweat:
Same. If I played as the girl only I wouldn't cringe that much. Most of the non sex scenes are there to fill content so game won't be a sex scene collage

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes