ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I for one can take it or leave it when it comes to NTR. I played "Forgotten Paradise" but scrapped it because it got into the different genre too quickly without the usual build up and "foreplay" that other games have. I found it to be a game that I considered giving sex scenes only for the sake of attracting donors. Sounds like mission accomplished.

This game, however, has some elements of choice even though @Void Star makes it easy to determine what, if any, path you go down by paying attention to the highlighted choices (check the OP for a description of how this works). For me "Pandoras Box" is more up my alley because at least we have to do a little work and maybe set goals as we go along. I think the graphics are better here but that's to be expected since "Forgotten Paradise" is his first game and the experience he gained from it shows. One thing seems to be certain is the Void Star probably doesn't like grindy games since neither of these appear to be headed that way and the sex scenes are pretty much a given from the beginning. So I will watch and play for at least a few updates because his games don't have a lot of bugs in them.

Since I can't support any dev's because of my fixed income budget I can still look at their public P page and void star has a very good, one of the best, description of his RL experience and how he has taken the time to learn about the tools he uses I am impressed with his ability to produce games with few bugs from the get go.

I am intrigued by the idea of having both a male and female protaganist and how they might play one against another. Great start Void Star.

1tricksony

May 2, 2017
Avira and few other anti-viruses detect that the .exe contains a Trojan. Here is a VirusTotal results:

Reactions: Darken_Ral

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll go check it out. :)
Should I play through DoD first?
If you're going for total immersion and enjoyment then yes, yes, yes! This is definitely one of the best VNs around.

However - be prepared to spent quite some time on this. Even w/ the WT it's gonna take you days to read and see everything just once!

But - I was hinting at your question for piercings so I recommended TLM ep.2 as there is a punk female friend of the Tracy character from DOD that is enjoying a nice sexy DP-threesome :)

So - your choice. If it were for me I'd recommend playing DOD first and then TLM. Provided you can control your curiosity and your lust :)

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
If you're going for total immersion and enjoyment then yes, yes, yes! This is definitely one of the best VNs around.

However - be prepared to spent quite some time on this. Even w/ the WT it's gonna take you days to read and see everything just once!

But - I was hinting at your question for piercings so I recommended TLM ep.2 as there is a punk female friend of the Tracy character from DOD that is enjoying a nice sexy DP-threesome :)

So - your choice. If it were for me I'd recommend playing DOD first and then TLM. Provided you can control your curiosity and your lust :)
I see. I think I can control my curiosity, but I'm not sure about my lust lol :evilsmile:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Avira and few other anti-viruses detect that the .exe contains a Trojan. Here is a VirusTotal results:

Yo, I see you're new to F95zone, welcome aboard yarr etc etc. This game is made in ren'py and for the demo it is encrypted to prevent tampering with the original script. This virus flag you got here is a false positive, I run it just fine with no weird file placements, processes and connections starting up. It may however create a file for saving in your AppData/LocalLow I think. That may look like suspicious activity but it's really so that the game can find your saves even if you use an updated version, out of convenience, so players don't have to manually copy+paste save files into game folder. Whether the game loads old saves, is the real question.

Reactions: jpostel

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017

Wowowow hold on seems I might enjoy that too, what does DoD stand for?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Love this dev, everything is polished and well done. The other 3dcg daz spamware devs should take note on how to do it right.
Space bar to press the highest dialogue box in addition to number keys would be helpful.
The losing to a straight flush is so corny it felt like a joke to get the story moving with a dodgy premise. Also what kind of modern building has sound proofing issues?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Wowowow hold on seems I might enjoy that too, what does DoD stand for?
DoD - Dreams of Desire
and
DoD: TLM - same: The Lost Memories (kind of prequel / 'parallelquel' but I recommend playing it *after* DoD to prevent spoilering yourself.)

Reactions: Darth Sidious

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I really hope that NTR is optional, because it can kill the whole game for me. And I really want to play this game, because the character designs are really unique. I wouldn't minde any hardcore sex or what ever, but the fakt that there already was a szene with some old guy thinking about blackmailing the girl and the fact that the male protagonist just lost his money with gambling without any choice made me really angry.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I really hope that NTR is optional, because it can kill the whole game for me. And I really want to play this game, because the character designs are really unique. I wouldn't minde any hardcore sex or what ever, but the fakt that there already was a szene with some old guy thinking about blackmailing the girl and the fact that the male protagonist just lost his money with gambling without any choice made me really angry.
TBH I don't think it will be avoidable - just the opposite. From the get-go this is a setup to turn the MC into a submissive cuck IMO.

NOT dissing the game in the least but rather describing first impressions.

I came here because I like Forgotten Paradise (NTR was done well in that game) and so was curious. TBH though I am still on the fence with this one.

Reactions: Rythan25

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
TBH I don't think it will be avoidable - just the opposite. From the get-go this is a etup to turn the MC into a submissive cuck IMO.

NOT dissing the game n the least but rather describing first impressions.

I came here because I like Forgotten Paradise (NTR was done well in that game) and so was curious. TBH though I am still on the fence with this one.
Well I wouldn't mind a Femdom/Male-Sub relationship between those two. I would even mind some NTR if the other characters are at least likeable. But it already feels like at some point she will do it with any guy and the point with these old dudes really piss me of.

But I am hoping for the best :)

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
DoD - Dreams of Desire
and
DoD: TLM - same: The Lost Memories (kind of prequel / 'parallelquel' but I recommend playing it *after* DoD to prevent spoilering yourself.)
Didn't know it had a prequel, I'll check it out, thanks.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I think that left some tags on this thread, because the way the story is going it's better warn to the players at beginning before it ends in complains and discussions

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes