Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well this time you can choose a sexually submissive attitude, though the boyfriend does have a bit of a beta personality, so far I think I can live with that. Not that my opinion matters I'm just a humble pirate :tf:
And sexually submissive attitude is what I'm not, I prefer to be in control, at the most I share it, but I submit to no one, don't care who it is :p

Reactions: Darth Sidious

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm not usually into that much metal in and around a girl's face, but she is fucking hot, with ideal body proportions. There's something so sexy about the contradiction of a goth chick with toned abs. I never got into his previous effort, but these renders are gorgeous.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm not usually into that much metal in and around a girl's face, but she is fucking hot, with ideal body proportions. There's something so sexy about the contradiction of a goth chick with toned abs. I never got into his previous effort, but these renders are gorgeous.
I'm behind that sentiment, haha, I do fancy some sexy toned abs too, and I think when it comes to physical attributes, proportion is key, i.e. DD-cup breasts would look quite ridiculous on an otherwise slender and petite body, but they do look sexy on a body that really can rock them and support them, but that's just me though. I myself love tattoos, they are self expressionism and each tells a story (at least if the tattoos are taken with such mindset and not ONLY for the art sake). Facial piercings, well, some I like, some not so much, but each to their own :)

I think you should check out Forgotten Paradise if you haven't yet, I think it's pretty awesome, and that comes from a person that dislikes NTR and rape content :p

Reactions: fauxplayer

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Not really a fan of shaved heads and lots of piercings but I agree....nadia is hot. My only gripe is all the scenes have the same position. Great renders though....gonna watch this. not a big deal but a view from the side or front would have been nice. like I said though...no big deal. Nice and smooth animations as well

Grande tigre

Aug 1, 2018
Superlative graphics, however, the girls with piercings do not attract me, moreover from how it started I can not imagine interesting developments.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Nice start for a story. You can tell a lot of work was put into this. Since others have mentioned it, with all that metal on her face, the only thing going for Nadia is her body. For me its the same in rl, I can't seem to get past facial piercings, its like having one huge pimple in the middle of your forehead that you can never hide. But since the genre interests me, I'll try to overcome that hangup.

Reactions: rKnight

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I must say, the artwork looks as though its really good. If the developer sees this, please PM me.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
since it is the same creator of "Fogotten Paradise" I give it a chance

vickzbrit

Jul 31, 2018
Very early stages. The art work is really great. Waiting for a good release with more content. Wish there was more teasing between both main characters. Normally jumping straight to sex doesn't entice me.

Overall good job!

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Absolutely love where this is going.
August seems like a good month for game releases (that are for my taste).

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Man... what's going on with all the ppl bichin about submissions, corruptions, ntr and so on. It's like some ppl expect that every game must be made so it fits their own taste. And if it doesn't then it's their duty to let all of us know how disappointed they are.
In all fairness , while incessant whining by non-fans gets even on my nerves (and I am NOT a fan of the genre), posts like that about the poker bet are useful info for any people who might be interested in a corruption game but not excessive NTR content. Focus is important - is there some NTR or is it front and center - as is presentation - is the cuck a douchemaster or is it a decent fellow being dealt a huge shit sandwich. So someone actually playing and reporting facts like that can help avoid a lot of butthurtses and I for one appreciate it.

Reactions: Gavote

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I'm searching for a word.... Mmm... Ehhh... Oh! Yes... PREDICTABLE!... If you want I can tell you the whole argument of the game... Yeah!
- Old creepy landlord... fuck the girl because they cannot pay the rent -
- Old fat fart boss... groping, forcing and corrupting the girl, and she can't refuse because "oh! I can't lose this job, cuz my stupid boyfriend lose all the money"
- Loser Boyfriend... He's seduced by the secretary, then she blackmail him to "shut the fuck up" about the "friendly" behavior of the fat disgusting boss with his girlfriend... "Or I show her THIS video! - the secretary says (because sho OBVIUSLY has a video of them fucking in the toilet)... And the loser boyfriend says "Oh! No... I don't want to lose her... I prefer sharing her!!"
- Black guy in the shopping clothes... Fuck the girl in the gymnasium, because the loser boyfriend is depressed and don't fuck her properly...
This can be considered a SPOILER??!!.... Naaahh!... It's just my imagination

Reactions: Yonamous

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Simply......AMAZING! After playing Forgotten Paradise which i thought was awesome as a NTR fan. This one feel's like it's even better. I dont know about you all but when a skilled dev like this makes games with good NTR in them. Makes me extremely happy :p Time to go support Void on patreon or i'd hate myself if i didn't. lol

Reactions: fbass
3.30 star(s) 105 Votes