Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
One of the best Ren´Py games i " played "... :)
I love that scene from restaurant, where she prepare food for MC.
I also would love to see more lesbian scenes. I would like to see female MC to be dominated by her punk girlfriend.

Reactions: Infidelisoft

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
So Nadia's corruption system works well, but I have a bit of a complaint about the male corruption system, The path available in the game is to turn him into a cuckold beta, which is a pity. It would be nice if there was an alpha corruption system for him too. I keep playing for the female's corruption path, which is a nice solid downward decline with lots of choices, but the only way to corrupt the MC is by turning him into a sap. Fair enough I suppose, there is a niche of folk out there that like that, I just wish there was a more active route for him to follow.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
So Nadia's corruption system works well, but I have a bit of a complaint about the male corruption system, The path available in the game is to turn him into a cuckold beta, which is a pity. It would be nice if there was an alpha corruption system for him too. I keep playing for the female's corruption path, which is a nice solid downward decline with lots of choices, but the only way to corrupt the MC is by turning him into a sap. Fair enough I suppose, there is a niche of folk out there that like that, I just wish there was a more active route for him to follow.
I have the feeling that may be what the dev has started doing.
In the last scene in 0.13 you can continue that path going with the mum, but you lose submission points if you go with Wendy. May end up all the same (especially given that restaurant scene mentioned above) we don't know yet but...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Good game so far, though I would like Nadia's decline to have some consequence from her better half. Dude has suffered a lot so far, all from ONE choice that wasn't really his. She took it way too far, and really deserves some next level revenge from her guy. Story feels like he's going to get that with the help of her mother. Fingers crossed the game keeps on that direction.

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
I wonder what the peeping tom blackmailer will do with the video from the camera in the bedroom of the mc and his mother in law.

bbj1034

Aug 13, 2019
The fact the developer is actually getting paid for monthly updates this short legitimately bothers me tbh. If I was a Patron (as I am for a few other devs whose updates are worth the money), I'd be furious.

Reactions: Priappus

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The fact the developer is actually getting paid for monthly updates this short legitimately bothers me tbh. If I was a Patron (as I am for a few other devs whose updates are worth the money), I'd be furious.
I almost did not give enough shits about your post to answer, but yours was one of my first today and I though I would humor myself.

Who do you think you are to try and tell other people who they should or should not support? Obviously, none of the Patreons agree with your statement. What fucking standard are you using? This Guy gives very regular updates and I personally like my mix of games to have some: shorter regular updates (every 2 weeks or monthly), medium updates with more content (every 2 months or so), Long updates with a lot of content (every 3-6 months or so)

This game have very regular updates, with decent amount of content with very good quality models and renders for each update, so please get out of here with your nonsense. You obviously don't know what you are talking about, so stop spewing garbage.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes