defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have added this game to my favourite list.. :giggle: because the story is very funny and well written! Thanks a lot for sharing

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Pandora's Box [v0.16] Void Star

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 312 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 295 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Thanks to this great review I am definitely not downloading game.
Let me just say 2 things:

1. Yes, I do 100% agree with that statement as I would have loved to see a completely different path, not an emasculation of the guy and whoring the girl.

HOWEVER

2. This game revolves around a 19 years old cute, freckled,pierced, punk girl. Let that sink in.
Is a story about depravation.
Don't download the game because she becomes a whore, download it because it has a decent story (and this is quite rare) and great graphics. There are a handful of games that can brag about this.
Also, believe me, no matter how much anger you'll gather throughout the gameplay, you will still be rewarded.

PS: This is not Romeo and Juliette, it's not intended to tinkle your inner romance but to enhance your sinner side. ;)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
May very well be, after-all, each with its own.
But come on, out of the hundreds of VN games out there, at least the ones I played, this one is quite decent.
I'm open to an argument. :D
Well, a game that is based on turning the gf into a whore (even if she had a history) and the boyfriend into a drag without dignity, where decisions are only based on whether you want to see more or less humiliation without altering the "story at all "The game itself, well I can't even take this as a decent story. It is a game of sexual scenes with the addition of "an argument" that goes there but that only serves to give the player an excuse to see 819829 sexual scenes. Not even the bg and the excuses of being a slut of the girlfriend hold, it is a game without meaning and coherence none.

Do u want a real good story games? Play karlsons gambit, rocking robin, shut up and dance, city of broken, badik, rainy day, ataegina, spacecorps, vis, no more secrets, voids calling, long live the princess, false hero, estate dominate, etc etc, those are games with decen plots with addition of lewd scenes. Games like pandoras box is like milfy city, only games for fapfap players, but this time is for ntr lovers (no offense) Of course, IMHO haha :p

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
I did said that I'm opened to an argument but actually I was hoping to hear exactly what you said but with a different voice. :))
I cannot do anything else but to agree.

"Do u want a real good story games? Play karlsons gambit, rocking robin, shut up and dance, city of broken, badik, rainy day, ataegina, spacecorps, vis, no more secrets, voids calling, long live the princess, false hero, estate dominate, etc etc, "

I played the bolded/underlined ones and I cannot agree more, especially the last one, even though it's designed for a female domination, the story, scenes, dialogue, MUSIC (for me it counted) are just perfect.

But also I know you are aware that you named a handful out of hundreds, which are bigger but so much worse in terms of setup, lewd scenes and horrible scripts.

That's why I have this input as this game for me still stands up above considering what's beneath.

arbathur

Aug 21, 2018
Sad that the last scene is misleading. When he talks about how he discussed no condom. Who links that to a BJ? Yeah I know it happens but it's more common for a comment like that to be talking about sex and not a BJ.

Reactions: sykni

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Eugene, without a shadow of a doubt, is the most pathetic human male ever depicted in real life or fiction. I love the female protagonist but every time Eugene appears I want to punch the useless, weak, nauseating simp in the face.

God I wish there was an option to just delete him from the game. He's so pathetic he'd probably kiss my feet and thank me for it.

Osha69

Jun 21, 2020
I was expecting Mia's storyline to continue but it didn't. Anyone have an idea of what the poll in patreon for Mia's storyline lead to? Which storyline won the poll?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
PS: This is not Romeo and Juliette, it's not intended to tinkle your inner romance but to enhance your sinner side. ;)
I agree 100% and i can only add this:
FORTUNATELY IS NOT a boring and well know classic romance like ROMEO E JULIETTE.

this is a great modern story, focused in a young girl that explore the power and freedom of the woman in the rampant male chauvinism that is still imbued in our society ... loving means freedom and is the best thing for girls (and guys) in these times where many bigoted restrictions are resurfacing ... loving does not mean possessing the person with whom you are in a relationship and this also applies to women who when they are possessive can become as dangerous and maybe more than men

Peace and love was a must in the 70s/80s

today the world is more open but there are cultures that do not allow freedom for women and this is a big problem that can cause fights and wars

That is why stories like the one this game tells about are important. There should be many more games that talk about this female freedom behaviours than those existing on this site ... where instead the majority of games encourage male possession towards all the women (HAREM) where they meet during the story for demonstrate an ephemeral superiority over women who instead only hides their mental limit.

Pure harem will never exist in the real world.
I never play boring harem games because they are unreal and always with the same predictable story.

This game is one of the best and I hope that the dev will do what he have promised... because this story can became the best in his genre.

Be open minded guys is difficult but the result of doing this would be something special for the world.

PEACE and Freedom in Love

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
I don't know how it is for the others, but I think thefemale protagonist is so hot :love::love::love:
When I first found this game, I skipped over it because the shaved side head and all the earrings wasn't my cup of tea, but I love NTR games. I eventually broke down and downloaded it and I'm glad I did. The cover of Nadia doesn't do her justice. You get in the game and she's a beautiful goddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I agree 100% and i can only add this:
FORTUNATELY IS NOT a boring and well know classic romance like ROMEO E JULIETTE.

this is a great modern story, focused in a young girl that explore the power and freedom of the woman in the rampant male chauvinism that is still imbued in our society ... loving means freedom and is the best thing for girls (and guys) in these times where many bigoted restrictions are resurfacing ... loving does not mean possessing the person with whom you are in a relationship and this also applies to women who when they are possessive can become as dangerous and maybe more than men

Peace and love was a must in the 70s/80s

today the world is more open but there are cultures that do not allow freedom for women and this is a big problem that can cause fights and wars

That is why stories like the one this game tells about are important. There should be many more games that talk about this female freedom behaviours than those existing on this site ... where instead the majority of games encourage male possession towards all the women (HAREM) where they meet during the story for demonstrate an ephemeral superiority over women who instead only hides their mental limit.

Pure harem will never exist in the real world.
I never play boring harem games because they are unreal and always with the same predictable story.

This game is one of the best and I hope that the dev will do what he have promised... because this story can became the best in his genre.

Be open minded guys is difficult but the result of doing this would be something special for the world.

PEACE and Freedom in Love
Few times have I read so many nonsense together, between the opinion of the real world and the coherence of these games, congratulations friend, it is difficult to overcome your post :facepalm:

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes