harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Alpha male teenage 18/19 years old are very rare in the real world... usually in a school classroom of 30 student there is only one that is a real Alpha...
...and this male MC is not an alpha as you already know and as like tons of young guys that have chosen to go to live by his own with a punk pierced girl that is a teenage too.
(usually an alpha male go to try to make a "harem" and in some case is a rapist and this kind of guys don't go live with a girl)

I suggest you to play before judge and avoid to read comments that are written by people that hate NTR stories (those guys are complexed)
and if you don't like NTR i suggest to avoid this game... but this is your limit.

I think that the story is very realistic!
I think the NTR stories are the majority in the real life.

I think real Harem exist only in Arabian world when the male is a very rich and powerful man that usually as belonging to the royal family or sheikh and senior executive of the oil companies.
(of course also in the western culture is possible only when you are young.. because if you go for Harem after 30s you need a big wallet if you don't want to lose your women, and in any case they will cheat on you.. so NTR :cool:)

Harem in the real life is usually a mess and women involved are just women who have low self-esteem and are used as mares to churn out babies for their master. (forget model looking girls here)
If you are looking for models in the real life forget Harem and go to NTR!

If you are not rich you can also forget doing harem (with possible cheating/NTR) in the real world.

I love NTR because I'm the one that want stolen beautiful girls to their rich husbands and if the women are not into the ntr this becomes almost impossible
Big wallet? The harem couple i told, they are earning their own money. That guy hasn't have any "big wallet". And they are all living happy. And also the incest family i told. World is not what it seems. There is so much that you don't know. It's just wont comes out because these harems, polygomies without marriage, incest are all considered as taboos. But they are really there.

If u think ntr is realistic, then i think non-ntr can be realistic too. Stealing & cucking is different. If a man's gf can be stealed or cheated behind his back by "netori", then that " Beta Man" have the option to go out of the relationship. That's what happen in most of the cases in real cases. Cheating is not ntr. Cheating is very normal. Even after cheating, if u encourage them to sleep with others or keep silent like a beta, it's called ntr.

If cheating & stealing can be treated as ntr, then the world is ntr. Both women & men are getting ntred then. But, according to me, ntr is when u allows it even after knowing what it is. Willing cuck or unwilling, cuck is a cuck. I'm not saying cucks are bad. Everyone has their own fetishes. Kink shaming is wrong. But, i never seen a disgusting pathetic MC (according to ntr haters comments) in real life. And i'm sure even after playing game, i may come up with same opinion for sure. I criticised "the adventurous couple" MC, you can imagine will i able to like this pandora's mc or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Big wallet? The harem couple i told, they are earning their own money. That guy hasn't have any "big wallet". And they are all living happy. And also the incest family i told. World is not what it seems. There is so much that you don't know. It's just wont comes out because these harems, polygomies without marriage, incest are all considered as taboos. But they are really there.

If u think ntr is realistic, then i think non-ntr can be realistic too. Stealing & cucking is different. If a man's gf can be stealed or cheated behind his back by "netori", then that " Beta Man" have the option to go out of the relationship. That's what happen in most of the cases in real cases. Cheating is not ntr. Cheating is very normal. Even after cheating, if u encourage them to sleep with others or keep silent like a beta, it's called ntr.

If cheating & stealing can be treated as ntr, then the world is ntr. Both women & men are getting ntred then. But, according to me, ntr is when u allows it even after knowing what it is. Willing cuck or unwilling, cuck is a cuck. I'm not saying cucks are bad. Everyone has their own fetishes. Kink shaming is wrong. But, i never seen a disgusting pathetic MC (according to ntr haters comments) in real life. And i'm sure even after playing game, i may come up with same opinion for sure. I criticised "the adventurous couple" MC, you can imagine will i able to like this pandora's mc or not.
You are talking to a person, who has literally said that it is NORMAL and it happens in the world that your girlfriend is blackmailed by everyone every day, even the baker under your house to fuck her. This game is only for NTR lovers, it has NO more paths, it is only either let the game go through the NTR path or you will not see any content, it is almost like an NTR kinetic novel, only enjoyable by those who like it be cuckolds. Trust me, dont try this game, is disgusting as fuck.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You are talking to a person, who has literally said that it is NORMAL and it happens in the world that your girlfriend is blackmailed by everyone every day, even the baker under your house to fuck her. This game is only for NTR lovers, it has NO more paths, it is only either let the game go through the NTR path or you will not see any content, it is almost like an NTR kinetic novel, only enjoyable by those who like it be cuckolds. Trust me, dont try this game, is disgusting as fuck.
I do not like to be cucked (as almost all the straight men)
Nadia is not my girlfriend.. she is with Eugene!
I'm the one that stolen girls. that is why I love NTR... because I'm Bill in this case (but I'm always on the girl side)... the one who care about relaxing the tense of Nadia.
Nadia is beautiful and if she was a boring girlfriend faithful to her boyfriend this game would be a boring romance between 2 stupid young guys...
I never think to be the MC when i play games or movies... I just watch a movie or a novel... and if the novel is about Sex NTR genre is the best. I care about women needs.
if the girl is engaged and faithful the story will be predictable and boring to me.
Eugene will fuck Nadia Mom and ther girls and Nadia remain faithful to Eugene is the the stary that you want?
Maybe the dev will do this path in the future.. the game is in starting phase as he already declared some post before.
Screenshot 2020-09-15 at 17.20.05.png

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I do not like to be cucked (as almost all the straight men)
Nadia is not my girlfriend.. she is with Eugene!
I'm the one that stolen girls. that is why I love NTR... because I'm Bill in this case (but I'm always on the girl side)... the one who care about relaving the tense of Nadia.
Nadia is beautiful and if she was a boring girlfriend was faithful to her boyfriend this game would be a boring romance between 2 stupid young guys...
I never think to be the MC in any game... I just watch a movie or a novel... and if the novel is about Sex NTR genre is the best. I care about women needs.
if the girl is engaged and faithful the story will be predictable and boring to me.
View attachment 817311
Yeah, then go play netori games (which i do always). Oh, wait.. you aren't into immersion. Yeah, so the primary difference between non-ntr & ntr fans is immersion? What about those guys who are into cuckold fetish? Who have the fantasy to get cucked by netoris? Those guys dont care about women? I know many ntr fans who play by immersing themselves to get cucked. You telling those guys don't care about women? Only netoris care about women?

And you think only ntr games cares about women? I can name you non-ntr games where there is clear love, care, romance, respect, loyalty, including kinky SEX too.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I never said it is NORMAL in general...
I just said that NTR in the real life is much more frequent than Harem.. and the percentage of real Alpha male in the age between 18/20 is maybe 1 on 30...

but the real life is also made by women and men that are no more younger and are not punk ;)
this story talks about 2 young guys. and she is a full of piercing Punk Girl... so in this case can be "NORMAL"
She perfect match with the storyline.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I never said it is NORMAL in general...
I just said that NTR in the real life is much more frequent than Harem.. and the percentage of real Alpha male in the age between 18/20 is maybe 1 on 30...

but the real life is also made by women and men that are no more younger and are not punk ;)
this story talks about 2 young guys. and she is a full of piercing Punk Girl... so in this case can be "NORMAL"
Stop quotted me, I wont reply regrettable arguments.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Sorry but the genre Harem is not focused on couple as you said
usually Harem is 1 Man that have a stories with all girls in the game... believe me, this requires a very big wallet in the real life.

and if are talking about a couple where the girl is continuously cucked by the Male MC...
I hate this kind of MAN... because if I love a girl I stay faithful... only if we decided to have an open relation... this in some case... if the girl is like a top model and i do not want to loose her company... yes I will try to accept... because there was no other choice

but this is out of topic so... I stop here

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Vertexin

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Stop quotted me, I wont reply regrettable arguments.
whe are just talking about this game where Nadia is a Pierced punk girl

please no offence but there is no regrettable argument... this is a NTR game
if you don't like the game... just do not play and do not post here

Reactions: notagirl333

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would have been nice to get those scenes, but they were all greyed out for me. I suppose the Dev figured they lost most of their audience with writing rapists and blackmailers as winners, so may as well block out scenes if you picked something wrong in a prior release. At this point, who cares I guess.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Would have been nice to get those scenes, but they were all greyed out for me. I suppose the Dev figured they lost most of their audience with writing rapists and blackmailers as winners, so may as well block out scenes if you picked something wrong in a prior release. At this point, who cares I guess.
Some scenes are only available if you chose the lesbian path a few updates ago—at least I think so, didn't chose the lesbian scenes and merely got the, to quote the fellow commentator above, ahem, “chocolate stick” in this update.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Some scenes are only available if you chose the lesbian path a few updates ago—at least I think so, didn't chose the lesbian scenes and merely got the, to quote the fellow commentator above, ahem, “chocolate stick” in this update.
I had the same problem as jstforme, all of them was greyed out despite I did go the lesbian path and have always gone the slutty route for both the MC's and they was still all greyed out.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
I had the same problem as jstforme, all of them was greyed out despite I did go the lesbian path and have always gone the slutty route for both the MC's and they was still all greyed out.
Sure you took every choice for lesbian path? Otherwise I cannot explain why it is greyed out. It also doesn't make any sense why the dev would intentionally left these scenes out with the possibility to somehow choose them—maybe he changed the code?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sure you took every choice for lesbian path? Otherwise I cannot explain why it is greyed out. It also doesn't make any sense why the dev would intentionally left these scenes out with the possibility to somehow choose them—maybe he changed the code?
All of them that was obvious they was for the lesbian path, I am not saying I didn't miss one that I didn't know lead that route.

I don't think it was on purpose. I think there is a bug, because ALL of the options for both MC's for me was greyed out. The odds I choose wrong on all the previous choices for every single possible scene, blocking them all, in this release is pretty low.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
All of them that was obvious they was for the lesbian path, I am not saying I didn't miss one that I didn't know lead that route.

I don't think it was on purpose. I think there is a bug, because ALL of the options for both MC's for me was greyed out. The odds I choose wrong on all the previous choices for every single possible scene, blocking them all, in this release is pretty low.
Then prolly a change in the code. Maybe replay the game after the rape-patch and see if there are changes?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Possible, but I doubt it.
My guess would be that your save is on the path where you fucked John, rather than Blaire at the neighbourghs?
As this gives lesbo points and the game is rather unforgiving when it comes to those things (which I'd agree is a design oversight), it could explain the greyed out options.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
That's the first renpy game which doesnt work - the mouse pointer freezes and I'm staring at a wall listening to background music - maybe its the compressed version...

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes