Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I don't know what game you are playing my dude but this one is about a slut and her cuck boyfriend.

Although if by "circumstances of a young couple buying an appartment" you mean the gf getting fucked by everyone from club bouncers, to landlord, to random guys in a toilet, then yeah this is what it's about
Sounds damn terrible.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nah.
People should be taking this game a lot less seriously. The dev is clearly making things up as they go and it's not making any more sense other than what they came up with as an excuse for a naked scene.
Has Nadia become a sexy maid for her boss? No, and more than that, most people (including the dev) have forgotten all about it, no matter how unhappy they may have felt then.

Put your brain on pause when you play this, and simply enjoy the pretty pictures. Nothing makes sense, and it probably won't change.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Every time I am reminded of this game, I always wonder how that dopey fuck got that goth girlfriend to begin with. They don't seem to have anything in common?
Yeah exactly, he's not even rich that could explain it. How she treats him wonder why and how they got together

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I know it's early, but if anyone is able to get Ending 1B, I'd love to know how.
or better I'd love a save that includes it.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes