the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Pandora's Box v0.19.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.12.2020 (updated in-game walkthrough)

Last edited:

TedMaul

Mar 18, 2020
I haven't played this game in months, maybe 3-4 updates ago. Is it worth a playthrough?
Unfortunately my PC monitor is damaged and i'm having to use my 10 year old MacBook now for the time being (thanks Covid and it's impact on my job!). Will there be a Mac v0.19?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I haven't played this game in months, maybe 3-4 updates ago. Is it worth a playthrough?
Unfortunately my PC monitor is damaged and i'm having to use my 10 year old MacBook now for the time being (thanks Covid and it's impact on my job!). Will there be a Mac v0.19?
I'm on mac
you can use you will be able to play almost all Renpy games that do not have mac version

Reactions: TedMaul

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
To unlock lesbian scenes you have to collect lesbian points—it may sound ridiculous but this game is very strict with its point system in general. I don't play this game for its story or design but because Nadia's character model is maybe my favorite.
It's fine if the system makes sense in the context of the actual story. Apparently I had enough to get the lesbian 3some in the previous update, but the scene in this one was greyed out. Which means MC was comfy enough to eat two pussies but not comfy when it's just one :ROFLMAO:.

That's just plain stupid imo. Any point system has to reflect the actual plot of the game, not the other way around.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
It's fine if the system makes sense in the context of the actual story. Apparently I had enough to get the lesbian 3some in the previous update, but the scene in this one was greyed out. Which means MC was comfy enough to eat two pussies but not comfy when it's just one :ROFLMAO:.

That's just plain stupid imo. Any point system has to reflect the actual plot of the game, not the other way around.
I don't like the point system either, but as I said I'm only here and still playing this game because I love Nadia. Stopped trying to decipher the plot awhile ago. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: duane71

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

yeah it's way too restricting, and harsh with how many points you need.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
copy pc version's \game folder to mac version and play.

Reactions: TedMaul

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if only could get update dl'd since nopy has bad day (slow speed) and others besides mega aren't fast either.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The design of this game isn't great. You're met with choices which basically result in you not seeing content if you choose wrong. And you mess up once you'll not have the stats to see any content for the rest of the game.. And what's worse is some of these are hidden behind white text choices.
Oh that's annoying I've always just picked the highlighted options as I presumed that led to maximum smut... maybe when the game is done there'll be a walkthrough mod for it, I don't like having to keep alt tabbing to read a regular one, I find it break the flow of things too much.

Mar 16, 2019

Same boat here. I went over the new content to see where the option is hidden and its nowhere. It's just a bad system..

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The system is unforgiving and it is a flaw. But it's been mentioned before a while ago so probably won't change.

Now, this is probably the worst update yet. Half the scenes with people we never or hardly met before nor care about. The ending was surprisingly interesting but felt way out of character and is easy to miss. The last scene, clearly easy to miss as well due the broken system. At least it had a few great renders and a nice closeup on Nadia's gorgeous face and eyes.
Let's hope January is a good one.

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
Ok anyone else agree with me that ending 2 is going to end up being the best ending for the Male MC? Good ending but I was like the beta cuck doesn't deserve it...

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes