ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Wow! Lilly without glasses and with free hair looks even more gorgeous, she could fit perfectly for an iconic protagonist. Saving the distances, she reminds me a bit of Monica Bellucci in her glorious days.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Ok anyone else agree with me that ending 2 is going to end up being the best ending for the Male MC? Good ending but I was like the beta cuck doesn't deserve it...
And do you think it would really stick? He's been doing things with other girls besides Nadia, even getting Lilly pregnant, do you think he will just stop when he's with someone else?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The 2 of them are the same ... giving themselves away to others who expect it of them.
What ever he did, she did too ... going gong ho and beyound their confort zone.
Every meet and greet turns into something more, so seing each throwing tantrums at the other is hylarious.
And do you think it would really stick? He's been doing things with other girls besides Nadia, even getting Lilly pregnant, do you think he will just stop when he's with someone else?
It is all in the script .. beyound that, it is anybody”s guess.
We can kind of see how easy it is for both to lose their way once they get forced by circumstance.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone knows what's needed to unlock this scene? I'd think doing all the available lesbian scenes with her would be enough but I guess not.

1608958629952.png

Guccibandizzle

Sep 22, 2020
been playing since this was still a small file for download, look how much it's grown <3. Love exploring pandora's box cannot wait to see more goodies to come.

Reactions: fbass

WhatsGood420

Apr 17, 2018
I can't get Nadia to grab Riley's ass when she's with her gf. I've chosen every lesbian option and every corruption option up until this point I'm pretty sure and it just won't unlock. What choices do you have to make to get her to play with Riley and her gf there?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Anyone knows what's needed to unlock this scene? I'd think doing all the available lesbian scenes with her would be enough but I guess not.

View attachment 957047
For that to play out "corruption >= 60 and lesbian >=9" is needed although I believe the dev made a mistake here. Some line before that gets triggered when "lesbian >=7". Wouldn't make sense if that wasn't the maximum amount of points you can achieve at this point since the line doesn't trigger a choice.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes