4.40 star(s) 13 Votes

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
I needed a break from rpgmaker, so I've been working on Ariari Anaman Succubus - Chinchin Haeteru Akumakko by Magenta Rose. It's a fairly short, well animated story that's basically about a futanari succubus and a man having sex. I'll probably be done with it tomorrow or by April 1st, then I'll probably move onto something else alongside with polishing up Pandora's Forest.

Here's a in the perks room. Go down into the red portal to enter the recollection room for all the scenes or go up into the green portal to start newgame+. The file also contains all outfits and all journal entries unlocked. If you already have other saves then you just need the save file20 data, otherwise if your save folder is empty put the other files inside along with it.
King Tiger

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
Is there a way to increase your XP or Level via save editing? giving yourself money and items is easy but i'm not sure which variables to adjust to increase XP or your Level

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Is there a way to increase your XP or Level via save editing? giving yourself money and items is easy but i'm not sure which variables to adjust to increase XP or your Level
I found that with rpg maker MV games the cheat menu plugin works best. This allows you midgame to adjust stats, variables, items, mid-battle hp (party and mobs), and activate god mode.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
how do you solve Judas's last puzzle?
If that is the grid based sudoku looking one, then essentially the rules are that a number cannot repeat itself in any column or row.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which skills will be transferred?
The skills that get transferred are the ones that can only be learned through the acquire skills menu. They are "slay goblin", "hunt follower", "scatter kick", "w-cleave", and "whirlwind attack" . There might be more, but I think that's all of them.

Last edited:

zaku42

Jun 9, 2017
I found that with rpg maker MV games the cheat menu plugin works best. This allows you midgame to adjust stats, variables, items, mid-battle hp (party and mobs), and activate god mode.
Sadly this does not work for this game when I tried it. It is unable to unpack the game, nor can I unpack the game using my usual decrypter when following either directions.

If that is the grid based sudoku looking one, then essentially the rules are that a number cannot repeat itself in any column or row.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The skills that get transferred are the ones that can only be learned through the acquire skills menu. They are "slay goblin", "hunt follower", "scatter kick", "w-cleave", and "whirlwind attack" . There might be more, but I think that's all of them.
Unrelated to the puzzle question, but when I used your save or any of my old saves, why is it when you have over 30hp it automatically drops down?

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Unrelated to the puzzle question, but when I used your save or any of my old saves, why is it when you have over 30hp it automatically drops down?
If you used the most recent save I posted, did you put in all the files associated with it or just the save file 20 data?
I don't think I've seen that bug before, but from what I understand, you're saying when you equip armor etc. your health is increased in the equipment menu, but gets decreased to 30 during battle or does it say 30 for your health in the equipment screen too? Also are the old saves from the original game before the patch? If so a new game is required for various variables to be updated in game.

zaku42

Jun 9, 2017
If you used the most recent save I posted, did you put in all the files associated with it or just the save file 20 data?
I don't think I've seen that bug before, but from what I understand, you're saying when you equip armor etc. your health is increased in the equipment menu, but gets decreased to 30 during battle or does it say 30 for your health in the equipment screen too? Also are the old saves from the original game before the patch? If so a new game is required for various variables to be updated in game.
I did overwrite with all the files and did the NG+, but if I save edit the HP or anything related to that it drops back down to 30hp. I personally do not know what system is in place to prevent hp manipulation but it would be nice to have higher HP than what your level is.

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I did overwrite with all the files and did the NG+, but if I save edit the HP or anything related to that it drops back down to 30hp. I personally do not know what system is in place to prevent hp manipulation but it would be nice to have higher HP than what your level is.
There are a few processing events that check your health, if your health is higher than your maximum level, it then gets reset to your maximum level, afterwards it then applies extra health from your clothes. If you freeze the value using a cheat plugin or cheat engine, etc. then it will get stuck in a loop, most likely crashing the game if I had to guess. The only permanent way I can think of is to modify your level to however much health you want. So if want 50 health for example you have to make yourself level 50.

4.40 star(s) 13 Votes