I had planned on making releases once a chapter. Do you want that or multiple releases per chapter?

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1717210365934.png

Overview:
The game Pangaia Hinxworth, which begins 13th Mae 5210Æ, takes place in the large town of Hinxworth (Old English: "horse stockade" derived from hinx "horse or stallion" and worþ or worth "enclosure") within the kingdom of Afallon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-05
Release Date: 2024-05-12
Developer: Rycharde's Realm - - - - -
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Compressed*
Win/Linux:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

New Rycharde's Realm logo.png 1717210405678.png 1717210438167.png 1717211051255.png 1717210493849.png 1717210576925.png 1717210613677.png 1717210649424.png 1717210750477.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Rycharde's Realm Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
It took so long cause it wasn't reported.

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
--------------------------------
Pangaia Hinxworth [v0.0.1] [Rycharde's Realm] - Compressed

Win/Linux [122 MB]
- - - -

Mac [117 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2022
Now THIS is how you do an initial release!!!!
Includes Existing as well as planned tags, plus avoidable.
AND
Includes word and render count for the 0.0.1 version, rather than just the thoroughly unhelpful "initial release"

I'll come back to d'load it a bit later, but for now, I had to commend you for the above.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I guess my question is: Is the overview an indication of us, the readers, having to battle with words the average person has no idea how to pronounce all the time? Because that would get old really fast.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
based on your developer notes you may want to switch out the male protagonist tag for a futa/trans protagonist tag as well as add the aforementioned futa/trans tag
Damn!

Thanx for this comment. I did not have a male protag listed in my genre listing, instead I did have the futa AND trans protag and female protag in my genre for the above reasons. The F95 staff did the actual genre listing for the thread; going through it and sending word on any errors and additions needed.

Thanx, again.

Reactions: KirielStoneborn

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I guess my question is: Is the overview an indication of us, the readers, having to battle with words the average person has no idea how to pronounce all the time? Because that would get old really fast.
If you are speaking of the names of the characters and species... Ummm... Maybe? ;)

I'm looking into what to make certain words like my name, Rycharde, pronounced Ri-kard, highlighted where you can hover or click on it to bring up a window defining the word, and giving a pronunciation guide if needed; when some characters say something in a foreign language a translation, like wagenburg as wagon fort.

I hope that clarifies where I'm going with the game. :cool:

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
heterosexism

I see someone taking the time to point that out, and I see someone who is a heterophobe.
I'm not a heterophobe here. Instead, heterosexism espouses that if you are not a heterosexual you are unnatural.

From the Oxford Dictionary: "[D]iscrimination or prejudice against gay people on the assumption that heterosexuality is the normal sexual orientation."

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
are you able to pick a protagonist or are you stuck with one?
Kemet, a futanari, is the main protagonist, backed up by Iona Barrach, a transwoman, and her sister, Boadicea, a cis-female, are co-protagonists. At one point, you will be in control of any one of them.

Reactions: Melmoth99

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
When you say Futanari are we talking Hermaphrodite (preferably with no balls cos I've always imagined that would be uncommittable during vaginal sex) or just plain old dickgirl?

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
When you say Futanari are we talking Hermaphrodite (preferably with no balls cos I've always imagined that would be uncommittable during vaginal sex) or just plain old dickgirl?
"Plain 'ol dickgirl" is a transwoman or possibly a genetic, species-oriented 'dickgirl', though I dread using the derogatory term dickgirl, I have not come up with a term to describe them. I have yet to make a species with such a gender. Now that thought has been made... :cool:

As far as futanari is concerned, both representations are present in my game, those with and without balls. I will show how vaginal sex is handled on a futa w/ balls. ;)