I had planned on making releases once a chapter. Do you want that or multiple releases per chapter?

• Total voters

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
I like the game but, many of the pictures are too dark to clearly see what is going on. Please brighten the pictures in the next Update

TIA

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Dev
I like the game but, many of the pictures are too dark to clearly see what is going on. Please brighten the pictures in the next Update

TIA
Yeah, I've been working on that. I've got a lot of experience with Daz3D, though limited interactions with spotlights and such. The next release should be better.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I think there's a miscommunication...Lesbian does not equal gay...very different things.
And I was not saying anything about lesbian sex, I was referring, instead, of Udalru Bhagoduc and Idolvo Wugas's sexual actions where Idalvo fucks Udalru in the ass. No lesbian content is involved.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I know what you mean, but lesbian is literally gay.
Yep. I support what Swedra has posted, though as far as F95 is concerned, Gay == male-only sex, Lesbian == female-only sex.

I do not know if there is a term for men who are gay like lesbian is for women. BTW, I am not referring to any derogatory names. I want that to be VERY clear, folks.

Last edited:

N3RZA

Mar 17, 2024
Lesbian or Gay is the same thing lol. It literally means, having sexual act with the same gender.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Lesbian or Gay is the same thing lol. It literally means, having sexual act with the same gender.
You are misinformed, N3RZA:

"A lesbian is a homosexual woman or girl. The word is also used for women in relation to their sexual identity or sexual behavior, regardless of sexual orientation, or as an adjective to characterize or associate nouns with female homosexuality or same-sex attraction." -

"Gay is a term that primarily refers to a homosexual person or the trait of being homosexual. [...] In modern English, gay has come to be used as an adjective, and as a noun, referring to the community, practices and cultures associated with homosexuality. In the 1960s, gay became the word favored by homosexual men to describe their sexual orientation." -

This is the LAST post on the differences between lesbian and gay in this thread due to being off-topic. Any further 'debates' will be removed.

Thank you.

• Red Heart

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I haven't played, and with some of the fetishes that are planned, I will have to think if I will play in the future or not, but, your approach to the sexualities, is really commendable. It is indeed a strong point to weight against the less interesting fetishes.

For now, I'll keep an eye on this. Thank you for the release.

Peace :)

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I haven't played, and with some of the fetishes that are planned, I will have to think if I will play in the future or not, but, your approach to the sexualities, is really commendable. It is indeed a strong point to weight against the less interesting fetishes.

For now, I'll keep an eye on this. Thank you for the release.

Peace :)
Thank you for being so interested.

I understand that my fetish tastes are outside of your typical person, even the F95 community as a whole. That is why I have attempted to make the fetishes and other genres in this game understood before you begin to play this game. If you like what I've described, play it if you want to, if not, I recognize why you do not. ;)

Kaywye

Mar 6, 2022
This game piques my interest. Unfortunately, I cannot play it until there is an Android port. Hopefully you will make such a version do that I can try a game that sounds like it's full of great potential. Thank you.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
This game piques my interest. Unfortunately, I cannot play it until there is an Android port. Hopefully you will make such a version do that I can try a game that sounds like it's full of great potential. Thank you.
I will look into what it takes to build one, as well as test it.

EDIT: I did a bit of reading and found it will take a lot more time and effort for me to learn the ins and outs of porting a game to Android, so I posted my request in the forum's RenPy to Android request thread, instead. ;)

Last edited:

InTheWoods

Apr 13, 2022
Oops. Thanx. I use Grammarly most of the time. I keep forgetting to use it ALL of the time, though. :cool:
Grammarly is to language what AI art is to real, human-generated art. It's a poor substitute for having an experienced human editor and will sometimes give you nonsensical output - like "correcting" things that are actually proper English.