• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Does this game have animated scenes?
As Skads said.
Though, don't get fooled by the "lesbian" tag, it's mostly fake.
There's one unfinished scene in the game, that lacks proper models.

This game is 99 % hyper dick, male to female interspecies and maledom.
But if that is your jam, you'll have a decent time in the gallery mode.

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
I mean playing the game, it has kinda derailed from its initial premise which was supposed to be choice. They've made the game telltale linear where you feel like you are making choices but you aren't. The sprites that they use in game and in cut scenes is jarring. I asked about it too if they would ever update assets and I didn't really get much of a response. This is closer to just a visual novel with bad campy writing rather than an actual game, most of the in game thing is

A) Move to interactable item A
1) roll d6 to see outcome and follow through

Repeat until value >(Insert arbitrary number here)then move to B

It is evident that the game play is bland because most of the people nowadays seem only interested in getting the gallery unlocked or cheats to move the game faster. But it is unlikely that this will change and get better or more interesting and perhaps that is what the patreon people aren't looking for anyways.
Mostly because even when I was paying for it, you would have to complete all the events over again for each version, especially if you clear your browsing data, making the gallery worthwhile if you've played every version over up to now. That's why I stopped supporting when the gallery didn't have a code anymore. Didn't want to keep starting from the beginning. I know you can copy your save somewhere and insert it back now or save online, but it wasn't like that for the first hundred versions. Also, there was supposed to be a part two, which would have been great to not have to start from square one for new scenes... but instead it was integrated into the full game and things just became too confusing for me, especially with the same three random events popping up in your mail every day, which then became six or so. Gameplay was lost to me.

Reactions: Kattlarv

Ebonizza

Sep 21, 2017
Can anyone upload a save? Shot the amateur video, gave it to him, came back the next day, and yet the idiot boss still won't give me the slave outfit. Unnecessary grinds for specific costumes fucking kill the enjoyment of this game.

Reactions: SonaraFox

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
The irony when the pay version is barely acceptable and the only way to play. But it's not even close to worth paying for atm. And the free version is just a shoddy demo xP So you got people that wanna check out the latest gallery, but barely anyone willing to shell out for a marginally copy pasted scene xP

Reactions: dragonsix6969

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
My tech skill is stuck at 20.
Sam helps me but it won't add to the skill
And Jack doesn't offer to help me anymore

Is there a possibility to progress further with tech skill?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes