3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
The free version is the entire game but two editions back. What are you talking about?
Yeah. And without any convinces. Like the gallery. Which is what around 90+ % of people "play" it for.
So you have to slough through all the grind and bs every single outdated update. Button mashing through the same stuff you've seen 824 times.

The game has a ton of issues. Like the false advertisement. Lack of in game choices. That they're too lazy to include proper female genitalia. Which is extra insulting as they sell it primarily as having "lesbian content" and only have one unfinished scene... with all other content being more or less hyper dicks.

But, we've covered that topic several times. Mostly review wise.
And as said before: That wouldn't be an issue if they were just upright about it. But... they're not. So here we are.
You can read my review or other posts here if you want more in depth. But in short: This is "Cock worship: The game" yet it claims to also be 12 other games... none of which it can deliver on.

It's a hot mess. But a good hot mess for those into the one genre the game can deliver. But that doesn't make up for all its shortcomings.

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Well, I like the game for the female protagonist and the decent animations

There aren't many decent games where you play a female protagonist and can become more and more corrupted for you Carrier or something like that

AND

Have half way decent animations and sex scenes

Mostly it's either one or the other
Or am I missing and good games?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Well, I like the game for the female protagonist and the decent animations

There aren't many decent games where you play a female protagonist and can become more and more corrupted for you Carrier or something like that

AND

Have half way decent animations and sex scenes

Mostly it's either one or the other
Or am I missing and good games?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
As Skads said.
Though, don't get fooled by the "lesbian" tag, it's mostly fake.
There's one unfinished scene in the game, that lacks proper models.

This game is 99 % hyper dick, male to female interspecies and maledom.
But if that is your jam, you'll have a decent time in the gallery mode.
Yay cool it's my thing

Reactions: Kattlarv

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Isn't v38 the final version of Act One?
The devs use a very confusing numbering system where the Patreon and Public versions have independent numbering releases, so v38 Patreon is the same as v36 Public, which released at a later time

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Well then, let us see... sfw version is currently suffering FPS, both exe and sfw versions no longer have the cheat menus options and there is absolutely no reason to actually play the game with how grindy it is without the gallery.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Considering the game is "complete" can someone tell me how many more scenes they've added since they made the anti-piracy measures and made the game online?

Wondering if it's worth it to grind and grind again to complete the game without cheats, and if the game even has a good ending or if it just ends abruptly... :s

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Considering the game is "complete" can someone tell me how many more scenes they've added since they made the anti-piracy measures and made the game online?

Wondering if it's worth it to grind and grind again to complete the game without cheats, and if the game even has a good ending or if it just ends abruptly... :s
Its misleading because the public version we have access to is 36. 38 is the completed one but only patrons have access to it.

Reactions: dragonsix6969

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Its misleading because the public version we have access to is 36. 38 is the completed one but only patrons have access to it.
Umm, i think 0,36 public is the complete version, or so i think, the guy a couple of posts above mine said so ;o

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes