RPGM Panty Sniffa [v0.10] [Begul]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
View attachment 1900311

Overview:
You're a perverted high school student, all the panties at school are disappearing one by one, and of course you're responsible for stealing. And smelling them is your hobby... No, no! This is your life purpose~
And one day a stoner girl makes a wish from a genie and sends you to the world of monsters where you learn to survive alone with the popular girl of the school. Your goal is to smell panties, but can you succeed in the world of monsters?​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-09
Release Date: 2022-12-09
Developer: Begul
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Other Games: Eyes Never Lie
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This creator (Begul) has been found to manipulate game ratings through the use of alt accounts on multiple occasions. For transparency and awareness purposes, we are making this publicly known and monitoring any affiliated threads.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Other: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1900333 View attachment 1900335 View attachment 1900337 View attachment 1900355 View attachment 1900364 View attachment 1900366 View attachment 1900367 View attachment 1900370 View attachment 1900372 View attachment 1900373 View attachment 1980784 View attachment 1980785
Is it okay if i put there the link to version semi final ? The creator seems to be gone ...

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
but in links ver 0.4 how should i download this?
You haven't understand me, i'm not Begul, the creator of the game. I only bought it (0.10 brutal version) on his previous itchio page. Now i can share it, but waiting for the staff to put the link on.

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
You haven't understand me, i'm not Begul, the creator of the game. I only bought it (0.10 brutal version) on his previous itchio page. Now i can share it, but waiting for the staff to put the link on.
yeah, i know that you are not begul, but i don't know how it work so just asking:giggle:

Tytorip

Oct 29, 2023
Here is the latest version from Panty Sniffa 0.10. Brutal Version. I only have the windows version.

Enjoy !

The password is : MerciKiokami
so from 0.4 to 0.10 new staff only possibility to beat goblin leader some futa scenes in forest, 2 new scenes with sex slave and new 2 fights in cave?

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
so from 0.4 to 0.10 new staff only possibility to beat goblin leader some futa scenes in forest, 2 new scenes with sex slave and new 2 fights in cave?
I don't remember quite well what was on 0.4

But yeah there is :

-3 fights in town (Blacksmith's wife, Orc Futa, and the human woman) with their"brutal scene" when you loose
- Goblin's Quest (with Queen Goblin, others goblins in the forest, and futa scene in north of the forest)
- Futaworld ( Many fight/scene against futa until you free your girlfriend)
- Pregnancy stuff with your "slave". And some stuff with the Inn woman.

And i think that's all

Reactions: xd3093

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PantySniffa-0.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote