Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we go: https://f95zone.to/threads/pantyhoes-v0-4-vcproductions.48152/ Go +1 !

1584471387719.png

Public Release (Compressed Version) on : March 16th

March 2020 Update

Version 4 of Pantyhoes Update:

+ Chapter 4 added. Mai, Kim, and Lisa routes expanded.

+ GUI change makes it easier to see when your charm or authority goes up or down after each choice.

+ Choices now give more charm/authority.

+ Gallery Updated to Chapter 4

+ Minor Grammar Fixes

+This is a new build, and as such your previous save files may not work. In addition, a few routes might be closed off because of the increased Charm/Authority requirement. There is no right or wrong way to experience Pantyhoes and I encourage you to make multiple save files to experience different endings.

There are only 2 more updates for Pantyhoes. Version 5 is planned for Late May/Early June, depending on real-life obligations.

Pantyhoes Chapter 4 Comic will be released Patrons within the next 2 weeks and in April for the Public.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..this update..you can begin sexytime boink with one dame..femdom icky goop with another..and foot fetish with a third...so this update potential relationships take big steps...sexytime boink was my chosen path..femdom dame i let quit and foot fetish ima send back to asia :p

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Very short. Just too short for an update for a game like this that does not move that fast. I enjoy the intrigue and story but give us more.:(

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
so..this update..you can begin sexytime boink with one dame..femdom icky goop with another..and foot fetish with a third...so this update potential relationships take big steps...sexytime boink was my chosen path..femdom dame i let quit and foot fetish ima send back to asia :p
The femdom scene doesn't have to be a femdom scene if you have Authority above 7, you can flip it and fuck her instead. She still quits no matter what.

Reactions: e-disfunction

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Overview:
[...] Shill Publishing, a small but successful publishing company [...] which has been losing money for the past six months.
And here I thought companies were successful if they made money instead of losing it...

Reactions: e-disfunction

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Pantyhoes" version "0.4".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Pantyhoes" versione "0.4".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes