Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sooo.

I only went to the gym with Lisa, did not do anything else. I got a massage from Mai but that's it.

They both storm in asking who I like when I haven't done anything with either of them and say I think i'm in college and can fuck anything then storm out of the office......

I wasn't going for either of them ... the fuck are these 2 crazy twats talking about?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Sooo.

I only went to the gym with Lisa, did not do anything else. I got a massage from Mai but that's it.

They both storm in asking who I like when I haven't done anything with either of them and say I think i'm in college and can fuck anything then storm out of the office......

I wasn't going for either of them ... the fuck are these 2 crazy twats talking about?
Stop cheating. :KEK:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sooo.

Did you see a scene right before that where they were describing time they'd spent with you to each other? I haven't looked at the code, but I suspect there's a command to jump to a certain scene and the name of the scene was wrong (giving you the scene where they demand that you choose), rather than the correct scene (whatever that is).

Reactions: Avaron1974

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
V. 0.4 already on svscomics... Someone to put it on MEGA ? Please...
er, v0.4 has been available here since March so I suspect you meant to say that v0.5 is now available. o_O How easy it is to make a simple mistake that could potentially confuse a whole lot of people! :LOL:

Reactions: vgyew

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
This girl looks like Paul Stanley from Kiss to me...I'm sorry but I can't unsee it.

View attachment 673658

View attachment 673659
Well the eyebrows do look a bit similar and the hair colour looks to be the same, but other than that they don't really look anything like each other. You can clearly see he has a wide, square chin but she has a more slimmer pointed chin and the rest of the facial features are different as well. *shrug*

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Any1 else has problem whit the saves? Every time i save it just boots me to the main menu....

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
Any1 else has problem whit the saves? Every time i save it just boots me to the main menu....
I only had that problem with the prompted save with the chapter after the bit with Kim, I reloaded a early save and didn't use the promoted save and it moved on.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I only had that problem with the prompted save with the chapter after the bit with Kim, I reloaded a early save and didn't use the promoted save and it moved on.
yes, I seemed to be having the same problem with the promoted saves. I would have scrolled back a couple pages and saved so it worked. Small bug for the dev.
Comment to the dev...just make it a pause page saying end of content, let the players do their own thing.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Did you see a scene right before that where they were describing time they'd spent with you to each other? I haven't looked at the code, but I suspect there's a command to jump to a certain scene and the name of the scene was wrong (giving you the scene where they demand that you choose), rather than the correct scene (whatever that is).
No, the code seems to assume you fooled around with both of them (as so many of us are wont to do in these games). That confrontation scene happens without any flag checks at all beforehand. There is a flag check to see if you got the footjob from Mai, but that only affects one line of dialogue.

The trick though is that MC had to fuck two girls in his apartment on the same night, and they both slept over. He's got some mad skillz! :rolleyes: Yeah, there be some issues with this whole scenario.

Basically liking the game, although maybe less so if the harem is off the table.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes