nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well i get an error, when choosing to fucking chrissy and when thats done after skipping them, its in the meeting with Mai.
ultra short for now, storywise. even though not much there, i kinda get the point of this game and i really hope for more content, but my guess, this will be a short game, 2-4hours max

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs stated 3rd release was introducing the 5th and final character to the game. They rendered scenes 4 her
and released their update. Content rich updates should pick up now that their other game is done, but keep in mind
making the comic after every game version takes up a lot of time.
”Volume 3 is scheduled for December 2019, which will introduce our 5th and final character. ”

Pantyhoes, Volume 3 is set for release in December. We are currently in the rendering phase at the moment, so Patron-releases should be the first week of December while public release will be the 2nd week.

Since it is the holiday season, the girls of SPH are dressing up in festive attire! Sexy holiday wallpapers will be posted the 3rd and 4th week of December.

That is their work skedule .. Game ON!
everything
more content

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There's a pic that is named 20crissy_chapter3_redone instead of 20crissy_chapter3 and it fucks up the whole scene. The easiest way to fix it is using unren, extract rpa packages and then rename the pic.
Pardon the ignorance, but who's Chrissy, blonde with glasses, the new girl?
Is there any sex content beyond Kimberly's blowjob?

Is there any content after the end of chapter 2? Because if so i'm not finding it.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Forgive me if this has been posted already but I did a search and didn't get any hits. When the game asks you if you want to save between CH 2 and 3 if you choose yes the game spits you out at the title screen when you click "return" instead of continuing to CH 3. Choosing no continues as intended

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

Is there any content after the end of chapter 2? Because if so i'm not finding it.
Yeah, she's the new girl. Chapter 3 is her introduction, one sex scene with her and then you can talk with the other girls one by one but there's no further "action" with them. I might have missed something, but I don't think there's anything else. There are hints about things moving forward though, so I guess the next update will have more interesting stuff.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018

its in 3rd chapter after meetng u have to agree with lisa and bella to get the choice

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
its in 3rd chapter after meetng u have to agree with lisa and bella to get the choice
Agree on what to get which choice? At the moment i'm stuck at the end of chapter 2.
I save the game and get sent to the main menu instead of starting chapter 3.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Agree on what to get which choice? At the moment i'm stuck at the end of chapter 2.
I save the game and get sent to the main menu instead of starting chapter 3.
if possible load a save from somewhere in CH 2 when it asks if you want to save before Ch3 say NO and the game will continue

Reactions: Sonico

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Quick stab at a walkthrough:
(ETA: This is now outdated. The dev has changed both some of the options and the points allocated.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Console stuff:
Code:
charm.amount = X
authority.amount = X

cMai.Morale = X
cLisa.Morale = X
cKim.Morale = X
cBella.Morale = X
cCrissy.Morale = X

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Extras: -
Thanks gregers for the WT
The walkthrough being copied to a separate file is (obviously) fine, but I don't think it'll be much use without the indentations.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The walkthrough being copied to a separate file is (obviously) fine, but I don't think it'll be much use without the indentations.
Yes, ease of navigating the paths drops considerably without them, but it's still helpful overall.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes