radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Just ask your friends growing up with multiple sisters / nieces / cousinnettes / aunts how they grew right up NOT BEING WEIRD ABOUT ALL THE FEMININE CASUAL WEAR LYING AROUND ALL THE TIME ALL OVER ALL THEM PLACES. tHEN COME BACK WITH A HAPPY GO LUCKY FACE AND TELL US ABOUT IT!
It's not as much about the pantyhose fetish, it's the fact that the Dev referred to the company as SPH in the changelog, which sounded funny to me. SPH is shorthand in BDSM circles for small penis humiliation. It was that combined with the other that made me think femdom and feminization. So, sorry if I offended.

Last edited:
Reactions: vgyew

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for those 84 people that follow me..try this game..its quite nice and the choices seem have a lot of weight,so you'll have to think about how you wish to craft your journey through this game..alot of the choices lead to yumyum scenes..BUT..is that for the best?..thats the tricky part..you may be damaging future stuff if you are just a horndawg looking for a fap.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
well , a lot off people complain in the comments , i on the other hand like the game and cant wait for update s

the sooner the better ( impatient lil person as i am)

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Just ask your friends growing up with multiple sisters / nieces / cousinnettes / aunts how they grew right up NOT BEING WEIRD ABOUT ALL THE FEMININE CASUAL WEAR LYING AROUND ALL THE TIME ALL OVER ALL THEM PLACES. tHEN COME BACK WITH A HAPPY GO LUCKY FACE AND TELL US ABOUT IT!
I got 4 sisters believe me i stumble and found a lot of panty`s and bra`s over the floor in time you get inmume and you pick it up without thinking xD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There will not be a Pantyhoes release for January 2020. Instead, Volume 3.5 + 4 will be released in February 2020.

Jan 6 at 3:02am
January 2020 Update

2020 Marks the End of Deep Impact, our first project.
In the beginning, we had a lot of ideas and scenarios for Deep Impact, however we ran into a lot of technical difficulties which halted development. Thanks to the Patron founders, we were able to finish Deep Impact, although it left a lot to be desired.
Deep Impact, both the Visual Novel and the Comic Collection, will remain on indefinitely. $5 and $10 Patrons can get their version of the Deep Impact Comic here. If you're a founder (old $50 donor), PM me for a private link.
With the Deep Impact Comic completed, we can finally devote all of our attention to Pantyhoes. The Release Window for Pantyhoes Volume 4 is February/March 2020, however real life issues can delay the release window by a month. We promise to keep you guys updated more often with teasers on both Patreon and Discord.
Lastly, we are looking into different ways people can support us other than Patreon. As of January 15th, we will no longer have $1 (Intern) Tier. Hosting our works on for better access is the beginning, but we want a central location with all the ways you can support us. Be on the lookout for a new website!
We hope that 2020 will bring you good luck and joy, and thanks for supporting us!
<3 Coco

Last edited:
Reactions: djustmie and Repuci

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There's a pic that is named 20crissy_chapter3_redone instead of 20crissy_chapter3 and it fucks up the whole scene. The easiest way to fix it is using unren, extract rpa packages and then rename the pic.
Thanks, man that worked (y) there you go Claudio83 just follow those instructions and it works.

Reactions: eddie987
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes