macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well you need to go out more, you´ll see enough Ugly Freaks in the Real World, so why not in an Game/VN too :ROFLMAO:
Atleast none of them is an Alien. Hmmm now that i think bout Aliens maybe they are ... Fuck :ROFLMAO:
oh i know.. i m myself a pretty nice freak :p

and some aliens actually are pretty sexy ...

i mean, i wouldnt mind if it was part of the game istelf, like suppsoed to be like this. but i doubt it. well, i dont know... only the dev know...
i just think their very weird considered that they doesnt fit well in the story. but whatever, the story by itself doesnt give me much more to be honest... classic "1 guy + many girls = easy fuck" feeling.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
the chars have some weird facials expressions... i mean.. wow.

girl look like completly blasted drunk, other one lookl ike she will kill you with a straw, man look dumb as fuck... need work on facial expression.. or mayeb its suppsoed to be like this , but meh...

i wont mention the story... its basic excuse for a MC to bang all girls around without any difficulties lol
Yeah, all of the girls look a little.. off. Mai I recognize from another game, but the others I haven't seen before, so that's, something.

I wouldn't bother with this game for a few updates unless you're really hard up for renders of legs and a few under desk panty shots. There's about 5 minutes of gameplay right now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
disregard my meme..other than the timed shit(kill it with fire..bad choice dev!!!) and the engrish..the premise is fine and it could be a good game..i'll just make sure my MC is drunk AF when he boinks Meth-Girl(and triple condomed)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I like the look of this a lot.

The girls look great and the renders pretty good, but the father definitely looks like he might physically snap his son in half if the MC loses his business. :):coffee:

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I mean, you have to appreciate they've been slaving at the job for six months. Maybe when the business turns around they get an appearance upgrade?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He the boss ... he dictates via intercom and sees on the screen what his secretary writes.
What ever on that desk is for show ... kind of accentuates his figure and the hulk;)!

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
OK, this could be good :)

Kim & Lisa, noice :love: :sneaky:
Dad Hulk :LOL:
Good looking MC (y)

remove the QTE, and this is going to be good :)

Reactions: MLBnoob

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bit of a pantyhose fetish going on here :p I'm pretty sure Kim reminds me of someone I wonder who ;) the roided up Dad :eek: So far nice looking game with good looking women look forward to seeing more.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
It's been a while since a game got this kind of attention from me. I'll take a decision based on the next couple of updates.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes