myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If I ever play this game I'm going to name the muscle bound neandethal the roidinator and the MC's going to be named gay boy as he looks pretty gay to me I bet the roidinator hulk smashes his ass all the time maybe that explains his stupid looking expression in the one screenshot. We go smash now. MC: Oh shit not again.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
OMG this has like 3 WHOLE tags so far! this could be explosive and soon become the biggest thing since that time I first had a wet dream...……...around the year 19somethingorother

sarcasm aside, it does seem rare to see a new game/vn on here with such a low tag count. not exactly a strong incentive to download let alone support. slow burner maybe? if so I will pop back in a few months and see if its lit the fire yet

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Feel this has lots of potential maybe with corruption in the future etc. Would love to know what the future tags would be though. Footjob would be an obvious one.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I'm really interested in knowing what Hulk Dad's doing on his vacation for 3 months. I picture him as an intermittent black ops operator like in Call of Duty terminating terrorists with extreme prejudice in some East African s-hole! ;)

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is it just me or does this sound fishy? We have an MC with a pantyhose and foot fetish who works at SPH . . . so when does the female domination and feminization start? LOL!
Just ask your friends growing up with multiple sisters / nieces / cousinnettes / aunts how they grew right up NOT BEING WEIRD ABOUT ALL THE FEMININE CASUAL WEAR LYING AROUND ALL THE TIME ALL OVER ALL THEM PLACES. tHEN COME BACK WITH A HAPPY GO LUCKY FACE AND TELL US ABOUT IT!

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is it just me or did the story go full 180 between episodes 1 & 2 ? 90% of the pictures of episode 1 was girls barefoot with focus on their feet, now there is none, and they all have shoes, even on the main menu screen. Kinda weird to do a full 180 all of a sudden lol, I wonder what happened.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
I have mixed feelings about this, i love to see something different like the focus on pantyhose, im not into foot fetish at all, its actually a turn off, but if it all wont be based on that and its just something you can choose if you like than this game could be interesting.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Don't mind a woman in her office wear ;) I've liked what I've seen so far and made the different choices in the dialogue options with how the women see us is a nice feature, especially Kim we certainly put her in her place but it looks like she is going to be very troublesome or hopefully she has now learned her lesson.

Reactions: MLBnoob
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes