• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yep, it's confirmed on patreon I guess. I guess the harem tag is supposed to be for Bella and second to worst girl. Just thought I'd post this so people are informed.
Endgame when it's only just beginning.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
How is it harem when we're forced to choose a girl? And why when I choose Mai the game assumes I'm a foot freak even though I said no. :WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
anyone got a working walkthrough?
the one from the OP is wrong from the 2nd choice in chapter1.. and again wrong in the convo with Lisa...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
anyone got a working walkthrough?
the one from the OP is wrong from the 2nd choice in chapter1.. and again wrong in the convo with Lisa...
The dev rejigged the points so the old walkthrough is likely to be outdated. From memory the script is fairly straightforward though, so you could just have a look in there yourself.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
current version ends with the damn feds coming to search the place lmao...
I thought the MC figuring things out would give him time to fix it but I guess Christina snitched or just one of the leads from the news report lead to the company...

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
The dev rejigged the points so the old walkthrough is likely to be outdated. From memory the script is fairly straightforward though, so you could just have a look in there yourself.
where do you see the script file? I looked in game folder but its hidden or something:unsure:
I did manage to charm Lisa and get the +moral on most encounters

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
where do you see the script file? I looked in game folder but its hidden or something:unsure:
I did manage to charm Lisa and get the +moral on most encounters
Yeah, as I said I was speaking from memory. Just had a look and 0.4 still had the scripts easily accessible, but it would take some more spadework to extract them from this most recent version.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What's the Authority about?
Is that like being submissive or dominant?
So which one is better Charm or Authority?
It's hard to pay attention to the story when you have to look at that walkthrough so I suggest you don't....peace.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This is a poorly made game.
Great game, great story, but poorly made.
Every time it asks me to save some bug happens.
After I save it goes back to the main menu.
So choose no when it asks you to save,
And try to keep away from Kim. All choices lead to her quitting.
It's a very weird Harem path when the girls don't want to share or there are no options to avoid confrontation.
There are no better choices for that matter.
I don't think all the charm in the world is gonna save him from ruin.
Not a good way to develop a story with 1 of the girl's taking 2 weeks vacation and 1 quitting, how annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes