• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
are we getting an Christina and bella ending also?..at least bella i know Christina isnt really possible but bella was kinda an love interest like kim,mai and lisa

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
It was a nice ride. I enjoyed this one very much. I was not expecting 3 different endings so that was a plus. thanks for the share and good luck on your future projects.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
So I take it this game is a short story? Also here's a android port for all the android user.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Call me intrigued, especially since it appears to be completed.

Reading the thread it seems that there might be different routes with different endings while the current walkthrough is for 0.3 version.

Is there any way to have the 0.6 walkthrough? :D

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Really enjoyed playing the first portions of this game and was so looking forward to where it might go. Kinda felt like the Dev gave up on it for whatever reason(lack of Patreon support?)and did a relatively quick ending. While I'm glad that the DEV did finish out the game I really wonder just how far(and how much Patreon support)this game could have gone.. So many avenues left unexplored in my humble opinion. Still, a decent game overall.

F4LL3N

Dec 14, 2017
Bella has no sexual scenes? Even in her ending? Either that or I have missed sth.
You reach Bellas ending by giving up on every other girl. For Christina it's similar you just pick her over Bella.

Saves for anyone too lazy to skip thru the game:
4-3 Kim Path
4-4 Mai
4-5 Lisa
4-6 Possible Bella and Christina

Hey, sometimes I am lazyass myself no shame in that.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes