-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Completed is a strong word that cannot be applied to this game. Technically, yes, it's completed in the sense that no one will work on it further.

However, the highlighted word for this game is "rush".

You can see it in the way the game was finished but what strikes me is that all the lewd scenes are so rushed, it's almost like he/she was ashamed of them and just wanted to move on. Just when one of them starts and you expect some intro, dialogue, build-up, all of a sudden is over and you never know it. I don't remember a similar game treated this way.

Too bad though, I enjoyed the premise but got so disappointed by the way it was dealt with.
Shame I liked this one felt as though it could have gone on a bit longer could have done with a bit more content with each girl but it just wasn't to be.:(
The game felt rushed, when the last update was and your mother called i thought we get some background in the family.
And if you choose Kim it was weird she was going from hate to kids real fast.
I really liked some more endgame like what happend with your father, Did your mother accept the relationship.
What is the MC doing after all this he looked good off but is that the money from Kim?
i did not play the other route but maybe that one is more indept. gonna look for that in the next couple of days.
Games that feel rushed at the end are usually games that were never really planned well in the first place. It's reasonably easy to come up with a good base concept for a story, and not all that hard to create the rising action (middle part) of a story. Pantyhoes does this pretty well, actually. It's a lot harder, though, to manage the climax and resolution of one. If it's not planned correctly, the conclusion will feel rushed, incomplete, or otherwise unsatisfying. This happens a lot in general — with games, books, films, or television shows.

I think, however, in the case of this specific game, the feeling of being rushed at the end wasn't because of lack of planning or inspiration. It instead feels like life itself (i.e., the dev's real life) interrupted the game. Like some of you have mentioned, it feels like there was probably a lot more there (background of characters, potential to establish a romance with Bella or Christina, a more drawn-out way to deal with things without lawyer up with mommy and choosing your poison at the end, etc.). I hope the dev is OK IRL, since the way this was rushed feels like something went terribly wrong, and not with the game itself. It's a pity, what happened to this game. One can only hope that there are future projects by VC Productions and that such are not torpedoed just as things are becoming interesting.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I was satisfied with this vn. I do wish it was longer but seems more complete than a lot of "completed" vns on here

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
played all routes and tried KIM route as they said she has femdom in it but i saw nothing she's just good housewife , how to open her femdom path >?

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
I really appreciate the effort do at least end the stories. It's certainly rushed but i prefer this way than simply abandoning.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Considering how rushed this game appeared to be, the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
were pretty satisfying. Especially with how Deep Impact ended. Although the lack of sex scenes with Bella is downright criminal.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
So I'm guessing that despite the game's description at no point is there anything remotely resembling a business simulator going on and that in fact it is another RenPy/Daz kinetic novel, correct?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I'm guessing that despite the game's description at no point is there anything remotely resembling a business simulator going on and that in fact it is another RenPy/Daz kinetic novel, correct?
Well, it is a virtual novel, not a kinetic one. But no, there are really no business management skills in general. There are a couple of points where you can review documents and talk to employees, but not really anything major.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
played all routes and tried KIM route as they said she has femdom in it but i saw nothing she's just good housewife , how to open her femdom path >?
I'd say choose mostly charm replies when talking to her. Maybe also allow her to cum on you and say you liked it.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
A bit rushed, but the endings that were done are reasonably complete. While the Lisa and Mai paths are good and they're girls that deserve happy endings, what really got my engine running was Kim the dad's ex-mistress begging you to knock her up with your superior cum once she realizes how much better you are.:whistle:

Last edited:

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
While the bait and switch harem tag would have been unrealistic to fulfill with this rushed finish of the game, I don't think it would have been THAT much more unrealistic than these office workers, most of whom presumably fucked MC's dad at one point, to demand and expect to receive an exclusive relationship with MC a couple of days after first meeting him.

Reactions: Tunak23

Xyyy

Jun 12, 2020
Can we change the Protagonist's name in the beginning? Also is there a harem ending in the game?

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
What the h++l was that? I just played v.6.0 and despite my actions to present the truth in the trial the guy do not tell them all the facts AND gets a 90 day + probation and still spends 5 years in jail. The "mom" did not present ANY counter arguments or call witneses, that is not belevable at all. Where was the option to call the DA to turn the "dad" in before the arest ? I would NEVER tolerate that behavior from any one. We do not need a walkthough we need to walk away, take this crap of the internet!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What the h++l was that? I just played v.6.0 and despite my actions to present the truth in the trial the guy do not tell them all the facts AND gets a 90 day + probation and still spends 5 years in jail. The "mom" did not present ANY counter arguments or call witneses, that is not belevable at all. Where was the option to call the DA to turn the "dad" in before the arest ? I would NEVER tolerate that behavior from any one. We do not need a walkthough we need to walk away, take this crap of the internet!
Despite? Nope it was your actions that made that outcome. I got a lot different one.

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Despite? Nope it was your actions that made that outcome. I got a lot different one.
Not a chans, the game did not inspire to intimate rellations with any of the wimmen, all the mc got for trying to put things right in the company was crap. As the mc says more than once he was trying to put the company back on the legal path, then you help people and do a internal investigation to find who broke the law and turn them in. Even a DA would help/wellcome that and work WITH the mc to get the real criminals to justice. MC did not commit any crimes or was even asked to help the da to investigate, the weak ass case presented would have been thrown out of any cort with out a trile at all let alone a conviction of any sort. The game is a total write off, scrap it and do not take up space with such garbage.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes