m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
yeah definitely a game that had a lot of potential but I guess funding ran out. That ending is the definition of rushed. Really enjoyed what was there though.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This IS a Good Game, or has potential to be One.
I Like The story/premise so far,...
I am Curious IF This Game Is still WIP/ in production ??
(It has been AWHILE since a New Update was posted)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
The games's completed, so there won't be any updates.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course it's been a while since the last update, that's what the completed tag right next to the title is for.

It was done and dusted a long time ago.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Of course it's been a while since the last update, that's what the completed tag right next to the title is for.

It was done and dusted a long time ago.
Wow!! How did I Miss that?? I didn't notice that it was Completed. so sorry.
I Need to Play it again. :):p

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
So I have played the game and like to give my two cents.
There seem to be no further updates which is ok because it overall appears with a finished story. I disagree about the game being too short, I had over two hours of play time and with reloading to go through the different key forks and endings it is much longer. The endings are also quite different and interesting to see unfold. And no, this is not a harem game, for the most part you'll have to choose one girl.
The plot is solid and well established, though with the office environment somewhat mundane. Characters are developed but I did not feel too connected to them. Sarcastically speaking, some topics may remind you of your real life office job :p
This is a non-BDSM, non-kinky, plain vanilla sexual experience with one exception, of course: You will be enjoying girls in pantyhoses in just about every screen so if that gets you off, you better have your paper tissues ready ;) Also, some foot fetish is shown, it remains a minor feature though.
Together with a well fitting musical score, this is a very solid, enjoyable game. Good job, developer!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Need re-upload, 3/4 pc links not working.
Go to the OP, click the Report button and then pick "Game Update" from the reasons. Then, in the text box provided, say that the links are broken. An uploader, moderator, or staff member will then fix the links. I would also recommend saying which links are broken. Otherwise, it's possible they try a couple that are working and assume the report is wrong.

Reactions: Xand

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Go to the OP, click the Report button and then pick "Game Update" from the reasons. Then, in the text box provided, say that the links are broken. An uploader, moderator, or staff member will then fix the links. I would also recommend saying which links are broken. Otherwise, it's possible they try a couple that are working and assume the report is wrong.
Thanks, will do

Dec 6, 2021
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes