Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone give a detail on how to reach the Bella & Christina ending ... I am getting confused on how to get it
Bella ending you just need to ask her what she is doing when you go visit her in the office.

Make sure you aren't with anyone else before the court case. You can do all the sex scenes leading up but when you have to choose between the 2 girl pick none and don't make up with either of them.

When you get a choice of who to visit the day before court, Bella should be one of the options. Pick that, go visit her and that should lead you to her ending.

As for Christina.

What I did was fuck her when she offered herself.

When she comes to arrest you tell her you'll spill everything as she wasn't supposed to offer sex to get information. She will turn up at your home the next day and beg for your silence, say no and you'll get a scene with her.

Again make sure you aren't with anyone else and it should lead to her ending.

Just remember that Christina's is probably the weakest of all the endings so don't expect much although she does have a new hairstyle and she looks cute as fuck.

Why did it end so quick? Did they use time skip to tie up all the plots? He literally just started working and the game finished 2 days into his new job lol
Looks to me like it wasn't bringing in enough players but dev didn't want to just abandon it so tied it up as best he can.

I won't complain, at least it got some closure and not just left flapping in the wind. It's a shame, this should have done much better I think.

Reactions: Paapi and VossJck

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Doesn't look like there's a true HAREM ending.... I managed to get each of the girls individually, through trial and error, but couldn't really double up or "Harem" up..... ah well.... nice short game with decent models

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Doesn't look like there's a true HAREM ending.... I managed to get each of the girls individually, through trial and error, but couldn't really double up or "Harem" up..... ah well.... nice short game with decent models
There is no harem. Harems only usually happen when they make sense.

Considering all the girls are looking to settle down, get married and have kids there is no way a harem would work.

Reactions: Grick Rimes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020

Considering all the girls are looking to settle down, get married and have kids there is no way a harem would work.
Of course, Ava, which begs the question why was it included in the genre tags?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course, Ava, which begs the question why was it included in the genre tags?
I assume the game was due to last longer and they would have all teamed up against his dad which would set the scene for a harem.

A longer game with them joining up would have been the right setting. They were just too separated in this version for it make any sense especially fgiven you had to choose between them at a few points.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018

My mistake.... I could have sworn I saw a Harem tag.... nope... not there.

Oct 14, 2018
So absolutely no sex scene with Bella? I get it. You lacked the funding and had to cut the project. I can excuse the half-assed 'final update', but goddamn. Not even one sex scene with Bella. Now that is absolutely inexcusable and the epitome of laziness. Also, where did all the 'pantyhose' disappear to in the final update? How are you going to promote a fetish and exclude it from your final update? Sounds like more laziness. For the record, none of the women in your game wore proper pantyhose, but I looked the other way because of budget constraints. This game definitely won't be touted as one of the greatest of all time, but at least it had charm. I was looking forward to your next project and the outcome of this one would have determined my patronage. Oh, well.. moving on.

Reactions: HansDampf788

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Another game with SO MUCH potential only to be thrown out the window by the developer. Won't be keeping this one because we get a shitty rush job for a game and an ending. But I guess I really shouldn't be surprised as VCProductions seems to be scamming his Patreons with (apparently) buggy rush jobs and then calling them complete only to release/remaster the same games with the same shitty problems. Time for me to move on to better games, and better developers who actually care about what they put out.

Goodbye VCProductions, I won't miss you.

overbound

May 26, 2020
Yeah, all of the girls look a little.. off. Mai I recognize from another game, but the others I haven't seen before, so that's, something.

I wouldn't bother with this game for a few updates unless you're really hard up for renders of legs and a few under desk panty shots. There's about 5 minutes of gameplay right now.
Sorry for annoying, but could you please tell me what game is Mai coming from? I really like her and want some information about Mai or 3D model stuff.

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Is this really completed?
Completed is a strong word that cannot be applied to this game. Technically, yes, it's completed in the sense that no one will work on it further.

However, the highlighted word for this game is "rush".

You can see it in the way the game was finished but what strikes me is that all the lewd scenes are so rushed, it's almost like he/she was ashamed of them and just wanted to move on. Just when one of them starts and you expect some intro, dialogue, build-up, all of a sudden is over and you never know it. I don't remember a similar game treated this way.

Too bad though, I enjoyed the premise but got so disappointed by the way it was dealt with.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
The game felt rushed, when the last update was and your mother called i thought we get some background in the family.
And if you choose Kim it was weird she was going from hate to kids real fast.
I really liked some more endgame like what happend with your father, Did your mother accept the relationship.
What is the MC doing after all this he looked good off but is that the money from Kim?
i did not play the other route but maybe that one is more indept. gonna look for that in the next couple of days.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes