VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paola [Ch. 1] [stoperArt & Dantes]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Im gonna try this game in a while, no doubt its gonna be amazing considering its stooperart making this game, but i have a question: Why this game never showed up in female protagonist tag? I mean im fan of the tag but i never seen this one (or missed it?) despite going through every single game from oldest to newest.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Im gonna try this game in a while, no doubt its gonna be amazing considering its stooperart making this game, but i have a question: Why this game never showed up in female protagonist tag? I mean im fan of the tag but i never seen this one (or missed it?) despite going through every single game from oldest to newest.
Well, it isn't listed in the Genre, but it does show up in the tags at the top of the screen. Someone should probably fix the Genre, especially if that causes problems with searches.

layne.1983

Oct 14, 2019
Is there a chance to provide at least an approximate date of the update? I check every day. Paola is a fantastic story..Thank you in advance for your answer ..

Reactions: Pogo123

pmano

May 10, 2020
Rated this masterpiece 5 stars. Classic Italian sensuality. If maestros Stoper and Dantes come together, they create wonders worthy of such geniuses as Paolo Serpieri and Tinto Brass.
The Dantes here is Spanish. Just thought to mention it, close enough in culture! :p

pmano

May 10, 2020
I was planning to have one this month. But I had a massive delay on the game project, so I don't know if I'll work on it now, or continue with the game for one more update.
Now, please don't leave this in-between as after the delay with JOHN we were hoping to see a quick update on Paola, it's been a long time coming too. Especially considering, JOHN development will consume some time again.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes