A story of beautiful woman 'Paola' by Dantes with visuals made by stoperArt.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-23
Release Date: 2020-03-23
Developer: stoperArt & Dantes
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Main Game by stoperArt: Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
Sideprojects by stoperArt: Bella's First Sin - Jessica O'Neil's Apocalypse Chronicles
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win & Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*
Thanks petrenko8 for sharing.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 595595 View attachment 595597 View attachment 595598
Damn, the hottest thing ever

azsxg8181

Mar 26, 2020
Paola is f*** beautiful :love:

View attachment 671753
Paola is beautiful, I just watched and read the first story and I liked everything and the plot and model and graphics and her body, of course I look forward to continuing in story No. 2, which illustrations are incredible !!! and of course I would like more pictures with her, as this will help to better reveal and understand her character, yes you can say I fell in love, a little bit.

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
Paola is beautiful, I just watched and read the first story and I liked everything and the plot and model and graphics and her body, of course I look forward to continuing in story No. 2, which illustrations are incredible !!! and of course I would like more pictures with her, as this will help to better reveal and understand her character, yes you can say I fell in love, a little bit.
and adding to your comment, its best to place the txt somewhere not on the slides

Reactions: Pogo123

azsxg8181

Mar 26, 2020
Well, in general, I must say that the very idea of cooperation between Stopper and Dantes, more than successful, helps to better reveal Stoper's talent as an artist and can show more clearly what Dantes wanted to tell as a writer (all the more so since the plot twists in this case , little predictable in principle) this is a great example and even a new approach to this comic, now that the network is filled with some kind of animal-pedophilic nightmare, these works are like a breath of fresh air in an endless sea of horrible stories.

Reactions: stoper

azsxg8181

Mar 26, 2020
Any news about new chapter? Has bene a while now
yes, I read the second part, unfortunately, I have to disappoint you, we won’t see sex, the story ends on the most interesting, and so the part is interesting, but mostly by visual intrigue, no more.

azsxg8181

Mar 26, 2020
Paola comes to the store, the scene in the dressing room is definitely erotic, but according to the reactions of the seller, you can’t say this, we did not see lust on his face, excitement and excitement, and in the scene with Omar, we did not see a close-up of the gardener's dark hard fingers on Paola’s body (the picture could have been strong !!!) Omar is generally somewhat static, it doesn’t seem like a flower fell from the sky, a beautiful woman, yes, but not the most striking event in his life, judging by his reactions, but Paola, such and there is, she just sparkles with her beautiful body, ohhh !!! and in this scene, by and large the plot with Juan and Esther, acts as a kind of decor for the main and rather hot event in the garden with Omar, and in the car Paola showed the driver a little more, but what exactly did she show ??? she just sits in the car, it's a pity of course, Paola’s sensuality is exciting and the scenes are very erotic, maybe I'm too critical, this is just my opinion, no offense.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
yes, I read the second part, unfortunately, I have to disappoint you, we won’t see sex, the story ends on the most interesting, and so the part is interesting, but mostly by visual intrigue, no more.
I was considering releasing chapter 2 and 3 together. I'm not a fan of splitting a sex scene between two releases. Like you said, it end just when things get interesting.

azsxg8181

Mar 26, 2020
I was considering releasing chapter 2 and 3 together. I'm not a fan of splitting a sex scene between two releases. Like you said, it end just when things get interesting.
I completely agree with you, the separation does not exactly contribute to a better perception of what is happening, in any case, you are a wonderful artist who subtly understands the whole psychology of the events described and the sexual tension of their participants as well as the general atmosphere of the plot, is it necessary to say that we look forward to wish you success in your work? I hope someone agrees with me.

Reactions: najm and Pogo123

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is it supposed to have the aspect ratio of a phone even on the pc version? Because that's what I get when starting the game.

And I downloaded it from the PC mirrors.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes