VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paola [Ch. 1] [stoperArt & Dantes]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added NOPY Mirrors for both PC/Mac and replaced ZIPPYSHARE with RACATY as both Links came back with a 404

Reactions: James009

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is an illustrated depiction of an erotic story. It will be interesting to see how the developer transitions to a standard Ren'Py display format, with the enormous quantity of text. But it must be done. Having so much text covering up the renders is a definite turn-off.

I assume that this will be a kinetic novel throughout, without any choices. It seems like there will be one revenge per chapter, until Paola reaches her goal of ten. If that is the case, to give a choice to opt out of one of the NPCs would render a chapter null.

vjmaddox

Jun 16, 2018
TO STOPER ART
I really like this narration,but i also want to see some not story distrubing choices like for example Dress choice which does not affect the story,because it will make us get into the story little more than reading it

Reactions: Pollux and stoper

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Ooh a revenge VN with a female protagonist, SHINYYY!!! I WANT PLAYYYY WITH SHINYYY!!!

*ahem* I mean, this is new. I just hope this doesn't translate to the mc plying her wares to every old, fat, ugly, stinky guy she found. And here's what I found in the 1st chapter.

Notable male characters beside the husband in this chapter:
Old pervert shopkeeper check,

Fat neighbor check,
Ugly husband's rival check,
Stinky gardener with mental deficiency (at least I think so :unsure:) check.

I hope this is not a precursor for what's about to happen in the future chapters. I also hope all four of them is not included in the revenge plan. I get it with the rival. If I am the husband I would be furious, jealous, and humiliated if I see my wife cheat with him which is perfect. Cause even though the story is viewed through the wife's perspective, this is (gonna be?) a NTR story.

But the others? Oh I would shed tears I'm sure, but that is because I'd be laughing my ass off at her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Wouldn't that make the revenge a fail? I was compelled to play because of the revenge angle, but if this going to be another generic depraved slut simulator (which the possibility it's going to be is high) I'm gonna be disappointed.

And for me as the player, it will just be an instant boner killer. *sigh* Why is in almost every corruption or fem protag games the ugliest and the grossest are the main selling points?

If the role is reversed and the husband is the mc, I am sure all the women involved will all be having supermodel proportions with angelic or seducing faces. And when the wife caught cheating it's gonna be with the ugliest guy in the whole VN :sick: and the gardener will be replaced with a sexy maid or another supermodel colleague, etc,.

Last edited:

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Finally, some statements are just completely ridiculous - who on Earth would install tinted windows so that you can look from the outside in but not the inside out, and who would believe such a lie?
Yeah, like what the hell. I had to re-read that so many times I thought my eyes were failing me :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Robert Arctor

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
Ooh a revenge VN with a female protagonist, SHINYYY!!! I WANT PLAYYYY WITH SHINYYY!!!

*ahem* I mean, this is new. I just hope this doesn't translate to the mc plying her wares to every old, fat, ugly, stinky guy she found. And here's what I found in the 1st chapter.

Notable male characters beside the husband in this chapter:
Old pervert shopkeeper check,

Fat neighbor check,
Ugly husband's rival check,
Stinky gardener with mental deficiency (at least I think so :unsure:) check.

I hope this is not a precursor for what's about to happen in the future chapters. I also hope all four of them is not included in the revenge plan. I get it with the rival. If I am the husband I would be furious, jealous, and humiliated if I see my wife cheat with him which is perfect. Cause even though the story is viewed through the wife's perspective, this is (gonna be?) a NTR story.

But the others? Oh I would shed tears I'm sure, but that is because I'd be laughing my ass off at her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And for me as the player, it will just be a instant boner killer. *sigh* Why is in almost every corruption or fem protag games the ugliest and the grossest are the main selling points?

If the role is reversed and the husband is the mc, I am sure all the women involved will all be having supermodel proportions with angelic or seducing faces. And when the wife caught cheating it's gonna be with the ugliest guy in the whole VN :sick: and the gardener will be replaced with a sexy maid or another supermodel colleague, etc,.
because people like to see a hot girl degraded as much as possible. and old,ugly farts banging hot chicks is in that category

introvtx

May 6, 2017
because people like to see a hot girl degraded as much as possible. and old,ugly farts banging hot chicks is in that category
I know, I just can't understand it. I'm pretty much open minded and always try things first before talking about it. I have no problem discussing about ntr even though I don't like it, cause I can look past the humiliation and enjoy the sex. Like, most ntr sex scenes are hot but I never put myself as the person being cucked (though I still avoid ntr focused games like a plague).

I just can't with this one. I still can bear (a little) the fat, old and ugly part but I don't know how can people get aroused seeing someone having sex with the smelliest and grossest person and sometimes in the most unhygienic places. I know that all of this is just a fantasy and 99% wont happen in real life but still...

EDIT: Also wouldn't the revenge be a failure in this case, like I said if I was the husband I would gladly left the wife instead of fighting for her or worse enjoy being the cuck or something. I was compelled to play because of the revenge angle, but if this going to be another depraved slut simulator (which the possibility it's going to be is high) I'm gonna be disappointed.

Last edited:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I know, I just can't understand it. I'm pretty much open minded and always try things first before talking about it. I have no problem discussing about ntr even though I don't like it, cause I can look past the humiliation and enjoy the sex. Like, most ntr sex scenes are hot but I never put myself as the person being cucked (though I still avoid ntr focused games like a plague).

I just can't with this one. I still can bear (a little) the fat, old and ugly part but I don't know how can people get aroused seeing someone having sex with the smelliest and grossest person and sometimes in the most unhygienic places. I know that all of this is just a fantasy and 99% wont happen in real life but still...

EDIT: Also wouldn't the revenge be a failure in this case, like I said if I was the husband I would gladly left the wife instead of fighting for her or worse enjoy being the cuck or something. I was compelled to play because of the revenge angle, but if this going to be another depraved slut simulator (which the possibility it's going to be is high) I'm gonna be disappointed.

Nothing wrong with what you said. Its just one of many fetish that some people get off by. Where shame *may* increases by X amount if the stealer is old, bald, fat or ugly.

Its the same with some people don't understand why some ppl can fap with incest. Like doing it with your mum or worse still your daughter. That * sick * idea itself grosses some ppl out.

Just a fantasy.

552059_fatbastard.jpg

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Nothing wrong with what you said. Its just one of many fetish that some people get off by. Where shame *may* increases by X amount if the stealer is old, bald, fat or ugly.

Its the same with some people don't understand why some ppl can fap with incest. Like doing it with your mum or worse still your daughter. That * sick * idea itself grosses some ppl out.

Just a fantasy.

View attachment 600509
Yeah, guess it's just too extreme for me. But not as extreme as the one with the bugs or insects. No offence to the ones who love it, but I tried one (japanese) VN with that fetish years ago. Instead of wanting to ejaculate sperm I felt nauseous and almost vomited :sick:. I had nightmares about it for 2 weeks I think.

moddy1

Jun 8, 2017
stoper You did a great job as usual.The kissing scene was the best.I think kissing is very important in ntr style games.By the way Kissing scene of Parker and Jessica in the game was very nice but very short.I am waiting longer kissing scenes, especially with Parker, Mayor, Birch or school principal.Thank you man, you're great.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes