3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
By now is a novel: read and watch.
Yes I downloaded and looked at the script. Wondered if it would need a walkthrough, but that's a big fat NO! Looks really good visually though.

Reactions: Manshino

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone tell me if there is corruption/blackmail/groping? I only like NTR where the girl is innocent and dirty men are wolves. The opposite with the slut and beautiful gentlemen is for sure not for me

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
i d like to see standart VN style than a book. or do smthing with font pls. too small. unconfortable for eyes.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Can someone tell me if there is corruption/blackmail/groping? I only like NTR where the girl is innocent and dirty men are wolves. The opposite with the slut and beautiful gentlemen is for sure not for me
Uhh...do those "innocent girl" games you like actually exist, at least in a non-cartoon'y and planned animated setting? Most just take the early sharp turn to full blown "drools at every cock she sees" slut pretty quick the moment the progression reaches the sex scenes stage.

(well, Monica is an exception I guess)

Model alone has me downloading this though.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
man.. i don't know.. to me presentation is disaster ... ok so dev decided on half screen image.. but then put wall of text on top of it? ... why not put text on one side of screen and image on other...

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im looking forward for the "wide" edition. this smartphone style and text placement distracted my "imagination". to switch back and forth with the H key did not help either, just annoy me.
story is good and renders are hot, and I think with the "ren'py" edition, if we call it that, will make it even better.
I think some background music could improve it even more.

randomized

May 13, 2018
First chapter is promising, i will wait before rating. Could have been a lot better if the text were displayed less intrusively.

Awesome model btw

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes