VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paola [Ch. 1] [stoperArt & Dantes]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I will make animations for the future chapters. And I'll make a more standard VN format for the PrenPy versions, with individual image display, instead of this comic page format. Although the accent will remain on the writing, with the images only as an addition.
Nice to know that you guys continue the collaboration.(y)

Wouldn't Ren'Py's NVL-Mode be the right style for the project? :unsure:

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Good work, man. How often will chapters come out?
Oh, no idea. I have my game to work on. Probably a chapter after every update of the game, I'm not sure.

Wouldn't Ren'Py's NVL-Mode be the right style for the project? :unsure:
I'll keep making this format here, because I need this type of images for the PDF version. But I'll add the other one as a bonus for those who prefer it. I render most of the frames in high-res wide-screen format anyway, before putting them together in this comic-book style of pages.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The art is great, but there is a Kinetic Novel tag missing, I am not a fan of them.

Its a shame that the text covers the renders most of the time ..
paola01.jpg

Maybe more like that - then you can keep the format and still use the full screen - at least for the PC version. I guess on mobile the current version works fine.

Maximus_ass

Jan 9, 2019
The art is great, but there is a Kinetic Novel tag missing, I am not a fan of them.

Its a shame that the text covers the renders most of the time ..
View attachment 595728

Maybe more like that - then you can keep the format and still use the full screen - at least for the PC version. I guess on mobile the current version works fine.
just Push H to hide the text

Maximus_ass

Jan 9, 2019
In my opinion, this game in some ways is better than JOHN. Dantes amazing work with the unique story and Stopers beautiful renders!

One thing that you could fix is the screen size but other than that it's amazing!

Reactions: Storm1985

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
just Push H to hide the text
Yeah I know that, but currently you see everything on that "page" and then you read the text and after that you have to press H to hide it to get a full grasp of the scene. There is no good reason not to split text and image.

conho

Jan 7, 2019
FUCK YEAHHHHHH. This game start like 10000% Awesome! The story (text) it's really well done and the renders are mega ultra hyper wonderfull, just wish that fit's on the screen wide not like for cellphones. Please Guys don't get lost in the next upgrades, we already seen a lot of games despite a great start, ended up becoming boring and boring, You have a nice treasure in hands, don't waste! CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For sure i'm going to keep an eye on this Gold Material...

Reactions: Storm1985

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I hope that there will be a sharing/cuckold path! This is an awesome starting… and stockings/garter belt and high heels also for Paola in the next update! :)

Reactions: Pollux

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Sorry to say I'm not a big text based non-game novel fan. :confused:
Looking forward to playing updated games like JOHN though, eventually. :)

Reactions: LaPein

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I still don't understand, how NTR works if the protagonist is a woman?:unsure:
NTR started in Japan, a lot of their stuff has female protag.

Hope Paola will find herself a gentleman that really loves her after the revenge is over... no cumbucket finisher stoper please man. Or at least a good girl ending and a slut ending.:unsure:
Stoper is only doing the art, story is Dante.

Reactions: Sanaa Star

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is this a straight VN or free roam like Depravity?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sorry to say I'm not a big text based non-game novel fan. :confused:
Looking forward to playing updated games like JOHN though, eventually. :)
Does this have a lot of choices or no?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes