VN Ren'Py Abandoned Paola [Ch. 1] [stoperArt & Dantes]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

layne.1983

Oct 14, 2019
I was considering releasing chapter 2 and 3 together. I'm not a fan of splitting a sex scene between two releases. Like you said, it end just when things get interesting.
Is there any approximate date for the next episodes to release?

layne.1983

Oct 14, 2019
layne.1983 I was planing to work on it after I finish the work on the game update (in about a week), but I think I would move directly to the next update this time. So I can't really say when the next chapter for Paola will be ready. Sorry.
Thank you for your answer. Every answer is better than silence. You do a great job.

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Aidan as I mentioned above, I will be working on the next update for the game. So Paola will have to wait a little. When I get back to it, I'll make two chapters, because chapter 2 and 3 are basically going together.

azsxg8181

Mar 26, 2020
Bravo Stopper !!! this is the best news, lately there are undoubtedly two parts at once ??? Yes, you must be joking, I’m even scared to imagine what show awaits us, great.

Reactions: layne.1983

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I keep circling back to this, checking in. I don't feel bad that time spent away from Paola is spent on Jessica, but damn that Paola. I would kill for Stoper's DAZ morphs. His women are unreal.

Reactions: Assari and Drax951

azsxg8181

Mar 26, 2020
it looks like we will not see a continuation, neither this year, nor even more so next year, the holiday is too long.

azsxg8181

Mar 26, 2020
as I understand it, the power of the comic is in only two components, the plot and the form, unfortunately in most cases, there is neither one nor the other, as a result we have at the output, some kind of crap, fortunately this does not apply to the stopper and dantes, they have with this, everything is in order, for which they, of course, special thanks.

Reactions: pmano and stoper

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
Rated this masterpiece 5 stars. Classic Italian sensuality. If maestros Stoper and Dantes come together, they create wonders worthy of such geniuses as Paolo Serpieri and Tinto Brass.

• Haha
Reactions: dogedoge and stoper
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes