Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
thank you i did the christmas thing. now i think the save file broke somehow. it says unable to launch next assault
A number of people have reported this. Somehow you manage to break out of the end game finale, but I have no idea how.
I see that you started the last mission where the girls take down the final boss while people riot in the streets. You're suppose to just do a mission at that stage. Do you remember how you got out of that?

For now there's a simple fix.

1. Open the dev console with Shift+O
2. Type in:

jump task26

3. Press enter. It should take you to the next stage.

I think I might have a bad save file or something because no matter what I do, I cant get past rank 2 in drift or outsiders. Anyone know a fix?
Did you participate in landgrabs to reveal the gang Lieutenants? You need freed WOOHP agents (gotten from doing missions and using Hypno Earrings at them) and then participating in Landgrabs. Remember, you can click the "Agents" button at the top of the screen to skip to the next Landgrab if you don't want to wait.

HiHoWolvo

Aug 18, 2017
What are "Nanobot injector perks?"
I just realized that my syringes disappeared from my inventory and trying to get more via the alley event doesn't add any, so I don't know if it's bugged or if it was reworked and I couldn't find where the nanobot injections are now.

momoma

Dec 31, 2018
Don't know if it was already mentioned but vigor pills aren't consumed when taken. You can just keep retaking it and fuck all night long.
Or is it a feature ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no idea what i'm supposed to do, retaking the taken says britney is captured and mc should visit on her cell but visiting prisoners brings up zip, nada, etc.

mission on punk web bugged on last boss as great kadinsky with his shield was there but defeating big guy completed that. also game says carla wong capture is completed.

insulant6

Aug 18, 2017
can anyone get 1.0.2.1 to open?

There's no crash error but beyond a short CPU ramp, neither the regular nor -32.exe's do anything. Both are whitelisted in antivirus.

The log only shows:
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.14s
Loading error handling took 0.11s
Loading script took 1.25s

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
integrated. I did JUST allow windows update to 21H1 so I'm wondering if that broke something with renpy?
nope. game isn't that graphic heave that it should need actual graphics card but never know.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
no idea what i'm supposed to do, retaking the taken says britney is captured and mc should visit on her cell but visiting prisoners brings up zip, nada, etc.

mission on punk web bugged on last boss as great kadinsky with his shield was there but defeating big guy completed that. also game says carla wong capture is completed.
Hey there cxx, are you playing on a new save file or are you using one that was made during an older version of the game?
There is a fix, but it might be buggy.
1. Save the game in a new slot.
2. Open the developer menu with Shift+O
3. Type in:

HQLiberated = 2

4. Press enter and then ESC out of the menu.
5. Now re-capture the WOOHP HQ floors.

It's not a perfect solution, but it should hopefully put the game back on the right track.

can anyone get 1.0.2.1 to open?

There's no crash error but beyond a short CPU ramp, neither the regular nor -32.exe's do anything. Both are whitelisted in antivirus.

The log only shows:
Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.08s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.14s
Loading error handling took 0.11s
Loading script took 1.25s
There is a rare case scenario where people suddenly can't boot up the game anymore. It seems to be a Renpy issue, but there is a relatively easy fix.
Disclaimer: This requires you to go into your %appdata%, only go there if you know what you're doing. I am not responsible if you damage your computer.
1. Go into your %appdata% > roaming > renpy > paprikaTrainer2
2. Delete the file with the name 'persistent'
3. Try booting up the .exe now

This solution has worked for 99% of people.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey there cxx, are you playing on a new save file or are you using one that was made during an older version of the game?
There is a fix, but it might be buggy.
well there was nothing wrong on save when i last time bugged you.

anyways works now.

hardyhar

Aug 13, 2017
I have the quest for capturing the 3 gang leaders. I got 2, but can't figure out how to trigger the mission to capture the Outsiders gangleader. Any tips?

Edit: Nvrm, didn't realize you had to do another landgrab to identify the leader first. Got it!

Last edited:

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Played a bunch yesterday but it just won't launch today. Weirdest thing. Tried the fix above but it didn't work. Guess I'll try again at the next update.

/downloaded the newest version yesterday and played a bunch on my day off. Had a few crashes I rolled back but had no problems quitting and launching the game yesterday.

Last edited:

SkeleBoner

Aug 8, 2020
Youre right i started the mission at whoop HQ there were 2 bosses. one boss i was able to defeat with only 4 assists and the main spy not even attacking. the second boss i had all 5 assists and the main spy still attacked i think? and it ended the mission and nothing really happened after that.

i sleep to go to the next day and it initially gives me the land grab riot map where i cant send the girls to do anything nor can i go to the mall or explore or anything. i somehow managed to get out of that map by opening a new window such as my inventory or something and it reverts the map back to normal explore mode. but every time i sleep to go start a new day it reverts back to the land grab riot map and i have to open a new window again to get out of it.
It also gives that stupid "30 day" countdown every day as well. it counts down like normal and even goes to zero but it resets to 30 days and sticks me in that loop

it doesnt give me any options for the land grab riot map. so i literally have no choice but to either FF to the next day or open a new window like my inventory or something

edit i did the dev console command you gave me and it opened the next part of the mission but it immedately gave the message in the 2nd screenshot

edit 2: i complete the mission again and its stuck me like before

edit 3: i had to do jump task26 a second time to get the dialogue with glados and the final part of the final mission

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2017
Has anyone else come across the issue where they can't get the first lieutenant of the Outsiders to show up? I hit a brick wall I think. Ace is disbanded, and both Drift Punk and Outsiders have a full bar at rank 2, except not only have I met the first Lieutenant of DP, I also captured her. I've ran out of quests to do besides "Capture the first Lieutenant of Drift Punk and the Outsiders". Is this a bug or am I missing something?

hanami555

May 26, 2021
do anyone know how to fix the problem press 1 to use vib stuck screen, i press 1 many time, even holding it down doén't work, need help

insulant6

Aug 18, 2017
There is a rare case scenario where people suddenly can't boot up the game anymore. It seems to be a Renpy issue, but there is a relatively easy fix.
Disclaimer: This requires you to go into your %appdata%, only go there if you know what you're doing. I am not responsible if you damage your computer.
1. Go into your %appdata% > roaming > renpy > paprikaTrainer2
2. Delete the file with the name 'persistent'
3. Try booting up the .exe now

This solution has worked for 99% of people.
Worked, thanks!

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
nothing game breaking right now but figured id point out a few new things iv had happen while playing. first iv ignored it for a long time now but sam still hasnt had a chat option when i visit her cell for a long time. recently ill get a hack option during a mission with no clear object im supposed to hack and the V.I.B will suddenly activate on its own. after one of these iv had standing image freeze and when i wen to use a gadget it would then still stay there and have a second standing image of the girl throwing the gadet this one has only happened once. and just now during a mission to the punk web looking to steal music i got to the end and didnt see the music "must have just missed it" but saw the hulk agent and when i went to fight him suddenly i saw a scene where it wasnt an agent but one of the main people i have to capture so the image was screwed up and not showing the right image. nothing game breaking like i said unless the chat option with sam is a major problem 1622525221317.png

edit: ok so i am adding my save file now. its saved right in front of a hack that i can hack seemingly as many times as i want and alwyas just causes the VIB to activate and just keep doing that. and then continueing on ignoreing that it seems that every time i go to fight to capture her it dosent decrease her HP. it always shows the hulk agant with 3 hp and just keeps haveing her run away. i did get around this useing theback up option. useing back up did decrease the hp and then when it went down to 1 i sent the mission leader girl in and captured her.

edit: back to edit again right after trying to continue after this. i go to interigate her and instead i get a scene with clover saying she has info on the girl i just captuered and she is going in to the web to get info on her and then it puts me in the world map at night time. i then send sam and alex to work the bar and i just end the night since it wont let me explore at night it seems. and then when it puts me in the HQ to talk to the girls after their work instead the bookstore girl shows up in the HQ room and the whole scene of getting the bar uniforms starts up and it takes me to the store and asking me whole thing about getting the uniforms. i have used a save editor to add give money/items/agents for landgrab but thats all iv done in terms of cheating everything was running perfectly fine untill i did a mission to the circus grounds got fireworks and rescued a store person for clover and got access to cell decorations, this is where i first got the hack/vib activate thing start. i then went right on to this web mission where every thing just broke

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 89 Votes