cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sam just came back from Spain and i got the message some clothing was unlocked, but i couldn't find it in the store. where do i get it?
I also got the request for an orange thong but i can't find it.
did you go all options thru on all girls?

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
did you go all options thru on all girls?
clover is looking for an orange thong, so i need to buy all the clothes for all the girls? sounds crazy. she did say it was sold out tough.
another problem- can't get the first outsiders lieutenant to show. my rep is over 2 (the bar is full), I've got the other two lieutenants, the quest is no longer active, but the lieutenant didn't show can i get it only in landgrab or something?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
clover is looking for an orange thong, so i need to buy all the clothes for all the girls? sounds crazy. she did say it was sold out tough.
another problem- can't get the first outsiders lieutenant to show. my rep is over 2 (the bar is full), I've got the other two lieutenants, the quest is no longer active, but the lieutenant didn't show can i get it only in landgrab or something?
Hi there, the orange thong thing isn't a quest, just some flavor texts, so don't worry about that.
Lieutenants are indeed unlocked via landgrabs. Plan missions and use your hypno earrings to capture some agents.
Once you break their nanobot control, you can send them out during landgrabs.

Tip: I've updated the game today (on PC and Mac) which rebalances the game slightly and reduces the cost of certain things (like hiring staff for your bar). It also reduces the risk of losing agents during Landgrabs.

You can download the latest update for free via my signature.

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Hi there, the orange thong thing isn't a quest, just some flavor texts, so don't worry about that.
Lieutenants are indeed unlocked via landgrabs. Plan missions and use your hypno earrings to capture some agents.
Once you break their nanobot control, you can send them out during landgrabs.

Tip: I've updated the game today (on PC and Mac) which rebalances the game slightly and reduces the cost of certain things (like hiring staff for your bar). It also reduces the risk of losing agents during Landgrabs.

You can download the latest update for free via my signature.
Thanks! will it work with old saves?
the landgrab thing confused me for a bit, because i thought the first two (aces and punks) were unlocked by missions.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks! will it work with old saves?
the landgrab thing confused me for a bit, because i thought the first two (aces and punks) were unlocked by missions.
Old saves: Yes it should work unless you're using a very old save file
Landgrabs: Yeah it's been a point of confusion for a lot of people. Unfortunately it can't be changed now, but it was a learning experience for me.

Diego125

May 9, 2021
how on earth do you obtain all 16 CGs?
i've cleared the game and went though all picture quests and stuff yet im still stuck on 13 Cg which was the one before this newest update

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Anyone know how the relation system works from friends to best friends? I've only seen it asked once in the thread last October. My current progress involved capturing Maggie T and with a bit of cheating--got my Agents to reveal lieutenants and leaders. I enjoy Kim in this universe, certifying as a cool crossover a lá Sam Fisher from Splinter Cell into Ghost Recon, which is quite the Tom Clancy thing to do, or better yet I'd say Rainbow Six/Jack Ryan. Miss the 2000s, those French animes and some of Disney haha

Art is hot and awesome, by the way.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, anyone got any clue on how to unlock all the stuff for crafting medicine/breast slime etc, or is it just grinding with Silva and wait, rinse and repeat? Also, what happened to the other lore entries? I get that both endings give you free roam, but still

And also, all pictures for photoalbum--cheats don't help, but I guess if anyone can't answer at the moment, I will refer to the threads for assistance.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Ok, anyone got any clue on how to unlock all the stuff for crafting medicine/breast slime etc, or is it just grinding with Silva and wait, rinse and repeat? Also, what happened to the other lore entries? I get that both endings give you free roam, but still

And also, all pictures for photoalbum--cheats don't help, but I guess if anyone can't answer at the moment, I will refer to the threads for assistance.
There are 13 photos in all, including one that only happens if you play over the holidays. Search the thread for a workaround

Silva can be recruited
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once recruited, you can buy the missing seeds you need, one per day

Reactions: Testerguy19

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
There are 13 photos in all, including one that only happens if you play over the holidays. Search the thread for a workaround

Silva can be recruited
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Once recruited, you can buy the missing seeds you need, one per day

Alright found something I guess--Christmas photo acquired by setting the date in the middle of December for a short yet fun Christmas event. The Silva stuff, I got it as well.

jiiioo

Dec 24, 2019
please help , so i defeated the leader of ace and punk and disband them but i got stuck on outsider leader , i cant continue the story and it stuckk how do i fix this

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes