cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm having trouble with launching the game. I try opening it but every time it closes instantly. I tried putting a save in the save folder to see if it'd work, nope, also disabled antivirus so that's not the problem either. Oh and running as admin does nothing too

Help ;-;
attach log.txt and traceback.txt on your post.

JesusSaviour

May 9, 2021
Every time I try to launch the game it simply crashes with no errors and I didn't understand anything from the logs. Any help?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Every time I try to launch the game it simply crashes with no errors and I didn't understand anything from the logs. Any help?
Often your AV program will erase the exe and put in quarantine, but that does not sound like your case. Can you see if you can white list the program with your anti-virus program? Or disable it while you try to run the exe? See if that solves the problem.

JesusSaviour

May 9, 2021
Often your AV program will erase the exe and put in quarantine, but that does not sound like your case. Can you see if you can white list the program with your anti-virus program? Or disable it while you try to run the exe? See if that solves the problem.
It was the antivirus. I whitelisted the folder and it's working just fine now , thanks.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Jafooli

Aug 7, 2019
I am not sure anyone else noticed BUT there is a problem with the game. once you get the build-a-bar option and you have finished so the girls can work at night. you don't get ANY money from when the spies work the only 2 that gives you money is Kim and Sil. Also The first quest is back where you have to go get the outfit from the bookstore is back. which was finished a LONG time ago. Also you can get the Build-A-Bar option even if you don't have the $5,000 yet however you will have a negative $ amount. Not to mention there's more than plenty of misspellings and grammar issues. This stuff needs to be brought up with the creator. Unfortunately I min

Roborex9953

Mar 15, 2022
Try this:
-Maggie Trendset has been captured (Aces)
-Muffy Peprich has been captured (Outsiders)
-Carla Wong has been captured (Drift Punk)
-Foreplay has been unlocked.

The event should trigger at night time.

If the above way doesn't trigger the starter quest, then please share your save file and I'll look what's wrong.
Thank you this is helpful but do you know if there is a way to change the shower curtains or remove them I have looked but haven't found an answer?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
is the development done with 1.2?
The dev for this game has a tendency to come back to older finished games and make a surprise update. Fixing all newly reported bugs and occasionally adding some content.
It is done, but it was also done at v1.0 and v1.1
There is a possibility for another surprise update. But don't hold your breath.

Dec 1, 2021
So many things in this world get ruined because of a bad ending, if it wasn't for the damn thing i would consider Attack on Titan a masterpiece.

on the other hand, Berserk is probably going to stay a masterpiece for a long time because the author is dead (Blessed be he with Idolmaster in the heavens.), so there is no way for him to make a bad ending.

What i am trying to say is that this game's ending is very VERY bad, it almost makes the entire experience worthless, almost.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
So many things in this world get ruined because of a bad ending, if it wasn't for the damn thing i would consider Attack on Titan a masterpiece.

on the other hand, Berserk is probably going to stay a masterpiece for a long time because the author is dead (Blessed be he with Idolmaster in the heavens.), so there is no way for him to make a bad ending.

What i am trying to say is that this game's ending is very VERY bad, it almost makes the entire experience worthless, almost.
what is wrong with the ending? it was quite fine.
You win and get the choice between destroying the evil organization or taking it over as the new head honcho.
I liked it.

Now if you want a bad ending check the previous game, orange trainer.

Dec 1, 2021
what is wrong with the ending? it was quite fine.
You win and get the choice between destroying the evil organization or taking it over as the new head honcho.
I liked it.

Now if you want a bad ending check the previous game, orange trainer.
I like a bt of flavor in my endings dude, let me give you a example:

The ending of this game makes me remember Bound By Flame: a mediocre ARPG i played a long time ago.

So, in the game, your main character gets possessed by a demon and you get choices during the game of letting this demon corrupt and possess you further to gain power or not do that and remain a mostly pure human.

Of course these things influence the ending and.... the endings are garbage, the good ending has a cutscene of a few seconds where you get out of the villains lair and meet with your companions then the game ends and in the evil ending your character supposedly turns completely into a demon after defeating the final boss, i say 'supposedly' because you don't get to see it, the game fades to black and says you randomly destroyed the world...

Which is complete bullshit, you spent the entire game in this world and you know shit is complicated, that demon should not be able to so easily destroy it, hell, they could make a entire new game about conquering that world!

What i am saying is, do it like Knights of the Old republic and show me what my character did in the ending, i want to know how and why..

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Man, I don't even remember this game's ending at all.
I remember raiding Whoop and then...
No, maybe I never did beat it? it was in development for so long, I don't recall.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man, I don't even remember this game's ending at all.
I remember raiding Whoop and then...
No, maybe I never did beat it? it was in development for so long, I don't recall.
mc and girls either destroy whoop hq or mc becomes new boss to whoop (some sorta harem ending).

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes