omich

Dec 15, 2017
Game wont start, no matter what i do. Downloaded it for first time, so i dont even have savefiles in appdata or smthng like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Game wont start, no matter what i do. Downloaded it for first time, so i dont even have savefiles in appdata or smthng like that.
usual suspect is av blocking exe so check that it isn't in av's quarantine.

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
pics guide is posted somewhere.
Thanks for the instruction, but I did it more directly. I unpacked the archive.rpa file and looked at what was in the resources. In my opinion, there are no such photos for spies at all. Left space for compatibility with the next page of the album.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
So all of that grinding for just 9 scenes?
And all of those scenes are in the folders of the game?
Nothing else?

That would be a real bummer because the spies look so great though, game is really great too.
Ive always wondered why there hasnt been much CGs.
The only contents are in their rooms?
That is unsatisfying.

Hope the Dev would make a remake or something, a sequel too.
Yeah I have learned the hard way after playing both Orange Trainer and Paprika Trainer not to play Exiscoming games, he operates on the EA games mentality of "A sense of pride and accomplishments". Its better just to wait for some kind soul to do a CG rip and post it on Sad Panda or R34 forum boards because the gameplay is super mind numbingly repetitive with most recycled scenes over and over.

1641168563972.png

I like Exiscoming's writing and his ability to commission good artists, but his games always lack in actual gameplay mechanics / pacing that doesn't involved doing the same thing 100x times for 1 new scene or dialogue. I can overlook the small amount of actual sex content in the game if the gameplay was fleshed out. But neither were well fleshed out to justify the grind.

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
How do you activate the console? I see there are console codes that are diffent to atm codes, but how do you input those?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
This release (PaprikaTrainer) was unzipped, virus-scanned and re-zipped.
It's for Windows/Linux only and is pre-seeded on 5x 1Gbit/s servers.
I only post my torrents on https://f95zone.to &
Ren'Py version:7.4.6Size:866MSHA1SUM:9e3a9fa73b74d6997d888bdd9a9f38bac0ee354dPIECE-SIZE:512KiB
Missing version number. for anyone wondering despite being fairly recent post this is outdated version of the game.
Latest version is on first post of this thread

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Missing version number. for anyone wondering despite being fairly recent post this is outdated version of the game.
Latest version is on first post of this thread
I strip the version number once the game is completed.
You're sure it's outdated too? If so I can remake.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I strip the version number once the game is completed.
You're sure it's outdated too? If so I can remake.
I just double checked and the version you are hosting is 1.1.0.5 (which is not even mentioned in changelog here, which jumps from 1.1.0.4 to 1.2.0.0)
Latest version is v1.2.0.0 and I just checked the dates, it was released 3 days after you made the torrent for 1.1.0.5

This author is a bit of a perfectionist (his own words) which is why he sometimes comes back to his finished games with fixes and improvements.

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I just double checked and the version you are hosting is 1.1.0.5 (which is not even mentioned in changelog here, which jumps from 1.1.0.4 to 1.2.0.0)
Latest version is v1.2.0.0 and I just checked the dates, it was released 3 days after you made the torrent for 1.1.0.5

This author is a bit of a perfectionist (his own words) which is why he sometimes comes back to his finished games with fixes and improvements.
Thanks for confirming, here's one for most recent:

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes