h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Okay, i may or may not softlocked myself somehow. Got disabanded the Aces and the Outsiders. Got 2 lietunants of the Drift Punks,i already know the third. But no triggers anyhwere, all i can do is missions,landgrabs which is faceroll at this point and does nothing,cos' i already know who is the third. I tried doing mission at the Carnival,but nothing. Any help or fix for that matter? I tried searching but i didn't find anything related to this.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Okay, i may or may not softlocked myself somehow. Got disabanded the Aces and the Outsiders. Got 2 lietunants of the Drift Punks,i already know the third. But no triggers anyhwere, all i can do is missions,landgrabs which is faceroll at this point and does nothing,cos' i already know who is the third. I tried doing mission at the Carnival,but nothing. Any help or fix for that matter? I tried searching but i didn't find anything related to this.
Hey there, could you include your save file? I'll have a look at it.

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
Is there a way to see all the public slut events because by the time the girls are at max slutlevel all the gangs are gone? Even tried upping there slut levels with console commands and it didn't work.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Sure. take a look. All i did to avoid the grinding early game,i added a tons of cash for myself,nothing else was touched.
Hey there! I checked your save file and nothing seems wrong with it (other then a small visual bug I noticed).
Just plan a mission to Punk Web (the tech dungeon) and it should start the mission to capture the leader of the Drift Punks.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Hey there! I checked your save file and nothing seems wrong with it (other then a small visual bug I noticed).
Just plan a mission to Punk Web (the tech dungeon) and it should start the mission to capture the leader of the Drift Punks.
I swear i ran every mission at least once to make sure, but nothing happened. Now it worked :D
I don't understand but i don't really care,all well if ends well.

It was a sweet game, as im fan of trainers, i had to make sure i get to the end of it. :p

Reactions: Exiscoming

mrpopo69

Aug 10, 2019
I finished it finally and honestly it's definitely something I should have used cheats on from the start. Passable trainer, but takes wayyy too much time for content

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I finally finished it! I played Orange Trainer before and I didn't realize this also existed, then again I was never into Totally Spies as a kid, but this game pretty much made me see that all the girls were top tier designs.

Bit grindy like Witch Trainer but nothing good 'ol Cheaty can't fix.

I do admit that Witch Trainer has spoiled me on how much variety you can corrupt a girl and the concept of her becoming sluttier and sluttier is great, so my only real disappointment is the variety in which you can corrupt them while at base and whore them out. I liked the story like with Orange Trainer, and I will admit I like the art in this one more since it's consistent. Personal bias, but well made ahegaos are a kink, so more of those would be great.

So yeah, those are all my thoughts on it.

Good game! Can't wait for your next projects!

RyloNeo

Feb 15, 2019
What does the code given after the credits do? It always says unrecognised code when I try to use it

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hello, I have one question - what can I do to take that one photo to exchange for handcuffs in book store? It says it has to be topless but kept sexy. I literally tried all 3 girls with all 4 poses naked, also tried to attach some other toys, and still nothing. Can anybody tell me how to do it?

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Hello, I have one question - what can I do to take that one photo to exchange for handcuffs in book store? It says it has to be topless but kept sexy. I literally tried all 3 girls with all 4 poses naked, also tried to attach some other toys, and still nothing. Can anybody tell me how to do it?
You can click the bra off on the 2nd and 3rd underwear to take the top off only.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
You can click the bra off on the 2nd and 3rd underwear to take the top off only.
I see.. Seems like Clover doesn't have that option and I mostly photographed her, so i didn't notice.

btw is there any guide for photobook or archievements? I'm right before tackling last floor of WHOOP and have only about half of both

TheMoMoBird

Feb 5, 2022
Hi! I've somehow managed to softlock myself in one of the Spain villa raids. I've reached some sort of libary room and every sort of control is unavailable to me and I can't go anywhere. Pressing "D" brings up some sort of debug menu and trying to use hyponosis rings says something like "dev not implimented". Any idea what happened?

All of my autosaves are also bugged in this scene.

Also is there any way to abandon a mission? I could try using that to get out if it exists.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hi! I've somehow managed to softlock myself in one of the Spain villa raids. I've reached some sort of libary room and every sort of control is unavailable to me and I can't go anywhere. Pressing "D" brings up some sort of debug menu and trying to use hyponosis rings says something like "dev not implimented". Any idea what happened?

All of my autosaves are also bugged in this scene.

Also is there any way to abandon a mission? I could try using that to get out if it exists.
Not sure if it will be helpful, but I also found myself soft locked the way you described once and I was able to continue after using vibrator, like this 'softlock' was actually nanobots thing.

TheMoMoBird

Feb 5, 2022
Not sure if it will be helpful, but I also found myself soft locked the way you described once and I was able to continue after using vibrator, like this 'softlock' was actually nanobots thing.
One of the first things I tried unfortunately, got the nanobot under control thing but stayed softlocked. Thank you regardless.

Jan 14, 2022
I'm having trouble with launching the game. I try opening it but every time it closes instantly. I tried putting a save in the save folder to see if it'd work, nope, also disabled antivirus so that's not the problem either. Oh and running as admin does nothing too

Help ;-;

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes